5th Annual Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree........

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
agree with the helmets mandatory rule, didnt think everyone wore helmets at the event last year? could be wrong.
Fireworks are always awesome, and issue with doing the group food things is people pitch and dont eat, or eat and dont pitch.
Pancake breakfast may be a more do-able option as it would be to fundraise and you would have to pay before getting to eat.

Anyway we can ask for HOT water out of that pressure washer? lol

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about either day riders can join or no day riders.

No matter who they know and or are

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Double up the batch of Jello shooters this year girl ;)
Oh.. HI EVERYONE! I heard someone say "jamboree".. I was right! I guess that means dirt biking season is around the corner and time to log into snowandmud for the first time since, I dont know when, an dust off the ol cobwebs..(almost forgot my password).

I have no suggestions or feedback really I think the last couple Jamboree's I attended were very well put together, thought out and an extreme blast to attend, and will definitely be attending this one again as well, now that we have our new truck and trailer rig! I just decided to log in today to check to see if there was any info about an upcoming Jamboree this year and when we have to book our spots because I will be on vacation here soon so wanted to make sure I didn't miss out! Phew, glad I wasn't late.

I will be impatiently waiting for the word of when and where ! :)

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
It was our first time and we enjoyed it alot........GREAT job to the organizers. It IS NOT easy trying to please every one (including srd),overall they did a fantastic job. The fire works alone were worth the price IMO.........lol .
Some semi organized rides listed before the actual ride might give the more hardcore guys a chance to meet & ride together............

Went well after I got my crap off your campsite....

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I remember correctly.. we can't do a pig roast, as we would need a permit or something like that. We did have a pancake breakfast 2 years ago that was put on by the local 4H Club... I think that would be good again.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
If I remember correctly.. we can't do a pig roast, as we would need a permit or something like that. We did have a pancake breakfast 2 years ago that was put on by the local 4H Club... I think that would be good again.

The 4H club was re-approached about doing it again, they could not get enough volunteers as that is "summer break" and they aren't really in session at that time. Also it was not a profitable event for them.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Fifth annual?
This event is so boring I cant believe u can convince anyone to attend

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
So your coming again right??? Mike needs to get his dancing shoes on. If you come I will still haul your stuff home again from the lunch stop.

Slowly weeding out the old broke down junk,I'm hoping u will get back to camp empty next time!

Top Bottom