2024 Polaris

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice sled. What’s it weight?
Sucks it’s based off such a heavy chassis

Not sure the weight. Still a few things to do and lose a few more pounds. Should be around 580lbs ready to ride. Gas tank is 200ml less then factory.

CJD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polaris measures their tracks from inside of belt. Won’t measure much more than the 3” doo track. Mind you that doesn’t hold together either But it’s a step in the right direction for Polaris Deep snow riders I’ve always felt the Polaris lacked traction this will help no doubt put some of that 170hp to the ground

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s like measuring your dick from behind your balls. But i guess no real surprise coming from polaris.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s like measuring your dick from behind your balls. But i guess no real surprise coming from polaris.

When you get old and saggy enough that measurement works, So it probably works for Polaris as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had to update this after the skidoo g5 turbo came out....

IMG_0239.jpg

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let's not get too dramatic over someone who rides hard and has a lot of miles blowing up a 2 stroke engine.

Not being dramatic, I don’t think there is that many miles on that sled, he got it late and was waiting on parts for awhile.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom