2024 Polaris

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not being dramatic, I don’t think there is that many miles on that sled, he got it late and was waiting on parts for awhile.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Typical responce from a Doo Laider "I dont think"...........fact is you know nothing about his sled.......I wonder if u Doo Laiders wait on parts.........

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Typical responce from a Doo Laider "I dont think"...........fact is you know nothing about his sled.......I wonder if u Doo Laiders wait on parts.........

Lol, I know when he got it and I know he was waiting on parts for awhile. That was the first trip after he got it fixed and didn’t get far with it.

If you or anyone is thinking I’m happy his sled blew up, think again. Shitty deal for him. Its the first 9r engine failure that Ive heard of or did I trigger a bad memory of past polaris engines?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

He’s not wrong the sled has 1100km I wouldn’t consider that a lot. The 9R engine has actually been holding up well, the rest of it not so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you or anyone is thinking I’m happy his sled blew up, think again. Shitty deal for him. Its the first 9r engine failure that Ive heard of or did I trigger a bad memory of past polaris engines?

Caper, if you’re sad when a shitty ole poo goes down, you must be sad a lot I guess. Maybe if you didn’t bother posting every time someone has an issue (it truly seems like your gloating😬) it might not hurt so much… instead you should go out and maybe polish your doo, tell it how much you know that you made the right choice in toboggan’s…. Don’t carry all that hurt, it’s not healthy….

PS; check the chain tension while your out there…

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol, I know when he got it and I know he was waiting on parts for awhile. That was the first trip after he got it fixed and didn’t get far with it.

How many Ski Doo tracks have you put on your Lemon Aid turbo............ I am betting aleast one ..........:ROFLMAO:

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lmao, I think I need to hand out hurt feeling report on here to some.

The popcorn tastes good, I’m enjoying.
LMAO :ROFLMAO: you and some Doo Laiders on here are all the same, You sure can dish out but when there is push back you cant take it back........a sign of a coward I guess......... what is the purpose of your post of a failed Polaris in a 2024 Polaris thread...........just another troll I guess..... keep eating your popcorn theres a hole in your bucket..........

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMAO :ROFLMAO: you and some Doo Laiders on here are all the same, You sure can dish out but when there is push back you cant take it back........a sign of a coward I guess......... what is the purpose of your post of a failed Polaris in a 2024 Polaris thread...........just another troll I guess..... keep eating your popcorn theres a hole in your bucket..........

Lmao! I’m not the one whining and complaining, just enjoying the comments. Your roast material is boring. Yep, you took the bait, hook, line and sinker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Small cock syndrome.

Top Bottom