2024 Ski Doo

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
electric will only be for certain rental companies especially in europe and places that need it to be able to operate in some areas...when ya ride it, it is pretty sick, not for mtns yet or what i want but for access to places....good thing even though I wont have one
I have 2 electric razors for work. They have their place for sure. Lots of cold starting and stopping situations they are ideal.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
works awesome, now you can race the boost and by the 3 run the boost is down at 150 hp and the mxz is 180, its dam fast we had it 118 mph for a long time last week....scary fast

Not my point, I'm not saying it doesn't work, water/meth injection was used lots in WWII era fighters to allow the engine to cope with additional boost from the superchargers, water/meth injection technology is just about as old as forced induction itself.

None of those engines utilized crankcase induction however, so the water and methanol never contacted the bearings or lubricating oil. Reliability would be my concern.

Decent speed for a 2-stroke, finally might be a contender to catch the Sidewinder, which has been bouncing off the 120mph mark for 7 years now.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a91ad24c59bc4ae4fc1a58e8ef58da1f.jpeg

This is promising

I may as well update my 2023 to the 24 expert, no changes mentioned yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@norona we need more details on this!

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
updates will come as it will be worked on till new sleds are built.....a timeline i can not give you.
Not interested in a timeline so much as planned features. Based on that screenshot, I gather they are planning GPS mapping integrated in the display with no need for a cell phone. Are there any plans to make available a standalone group tracking system as well? If not, I'll probably go with a small gauge and a Garmin or Trail Tech with that functionality.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not interested in a timeline so much as planned features. Based on that screenshot, I gather they are planning GPS mapping integrated in the display with no need for a cell phone. Are there any plans to make available a standalone group tracking system as well? If not, I'll probably go with a small gauge and a Garmin or Trail Tech with that functionality.

It mentioned GPS tracking, but the module disappeared off the website, I was going to order one today.
Hopefully more info is released soon.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It mentioned GPS tracking, but the module disappeared off the website, I was going to order one today.
Hopefully more info is released soon.
I suspect GPS tracking refers to integrated GPS mapping, but I would be pleased to be proved wrong

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I suspect GPS tracking refers to integrated GPS mapping, but I would be pleased to be proved wrong

That how I took it, it was for where you been like what the phone currently does.
It didn’t mention buddy tracking at all, but it’s disappeared. Top secret I spose. Lol

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That how I took it, it was for where you been like what the phone currently does.
It didn’t mention buddy tracking at all, but it’s disappeared. Top secret I spose. Lol

in order to buddy track the current guage would need a plugin radio module. Unless they come up with some new tech

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any changes to the left panel clutch vent?

The brake reservoir cover in the photo is a bit different too?
CC70D51D-61BC-4249-9527-530F7BB38269.png

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
in order to buddy track the current guage would need a plugin radio module. Unless they come up with some new tech

Can’t that be done through GPS like find my friends on our iPhones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can’t that be done through GPS like find my friends on our iPhones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's not through GPS though. GPS is strictly a one way signal. The iPhones are using data and near field communication protocols to enable that functionality.

What the gauge needs is a VHF transceiver to share location data.

Top Bottom