2024 Polaris

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the doos with shot have a pull cord and the engine fires at about half pull. so when in that extremely rare situation, pull the cord.
By the time you figure out that the rope needs to be pulled you have been hit, typically between 5-8 seconds to get out of the way.

Nobody and I mean NOBODY on doolaid reascts that fast........

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly......
Just like finally using a 15" tack and narrow boards and offset plastics and a rigid skid ( even if you're still fat)
Doo is slowly building a Polaris, well..... a fat Polaris.
Just keep working on that wobbly clutch and chain case, you are slowly bit by bit getting there.

Oh ya - HQ support - you're never getting that.....

Last edited:

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
By the time you figure out that the rope needs to be pulled you have been hit, typically between 5-8 seconds to get out of the way.

Nobody and I mean NOBODY on doolaid reascts that fast........
Us Doolaid fellas don't normally congregate at the bottom of a big hill. We hang out at the top.
:skidoo:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you get that cord for skidoo? My one sled needs a new pull cord.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you get that cord for skidoo? My one sled needs a new pull cord.
The Boosts and 9R's were advertised with this and the cord is red. My 23 850 came with a black cord but i am sure it is the same thing. No stretch and it really transfers the energy to the recoil better. I bet if you ordered the cord for the 23 850 it would cost less. Ask first though as I also heard not sll models got them. Could have been a supply chain issue??

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Boosts and 9R's were advertised with this and the cord is red. My 23 850 came with a black cord but i am sure it is the same thing. No stretch and it really transfers the energy to the recoil better. I bet if you ordered the cord for the 23 850 it would cost less. Ask first though as I also heard not sll models got them. Could have been a supply chain issue??

You can buy the rope at most sling and cable shops. Also Specialty should have it along with Cat dealerships.
Cats pull ropes fray fast.
Industrial hardware shops also.
A sled shop will be the most $$$.

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The point guys we’re getting at on snowest was, the expert came with shot, the equivalent of the same start system is the estart that would add the 25lbs to the boost to get a start system you didn’t pull a cord on.

Semantics yes, but snowest also could of used the lighter summit x as well that didn’t have shot installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Duhhhh ...lighter batter would still cut it in half

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

Turblue

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I had a Polaris right now I’d definitely be doing one of these wraps. Very cool. Burandt’s fleet.
9C0D350F-65FF-4BEA-8FF2-4D05D0C1D1BF.jpeg
541A1934-EB4F-4410-BA0F-A783F7D443A3.jpeg
E2095A2D-5B6C-43C2-BF14-4728FBE431AE.jpeg

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is the 9r pretty noticable power wise from the 850? Looking at maybe adding a 146 khaos matryx slash to the fleet and upgrading the wifes xm she is gettin out of mountain riding for a couple years currently has a 16xm 154x3 and i thought having the 146 in the trailer for the lower snow trips would be alota fun over my g5 turbo.

Top Bottom