2024 Polaris

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
507-460 = 47lbs.

Polaris guys and their creative math🤣

[Edit] I see now his scale came in heavier than snow west by 13 lbs... Being a 165 vs 155
A8928C7A-71E1-42AC-BBE7-D469E7C4B050.jpeg

If you start with a heavier stock sled you can brag about how much weight you dropped…

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
See I knew Polaris guys were sensitive and can’t handle the truth.
To each his own I could care less actually, go stick a boost on a dyno instead of complaining and see whose colon is the fullest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For a non sensitive fella that could care less, you sure doo seem concerned 🤔
It would be interesting to see this head to head Dyno run, if it in fact exists. Who cares if the numbers are inflated, as long as both turbos, same day, same shop… a hp/torque comparison would indicate if the difference is in the motor or drivetrain getting it to the ground.
More times than not, I find the biggest difference is in the pilot😳
Aside from that, I’m with Maxwell, seat of the pants Dyno, and it’s all in what blows your hair back…😊

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
7FD3B784-CB57-402B-A632-E2463B5E3E55.jpeg

Polaris must have one of those zero boost turbos if the numbers Caper posted are true. I’m pretty sure dynotech has current numbers on the new machines. I’m a cheap Mennonite can’t afford the $30 a year to subscribe.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For a non sensitive fella that could care less, you sure doo seem concerned
It would be interesting to see this head to head Dyno run, if it in fact exists. Who cares if the numbers are inflated, as long as both turbos, same day, same shop… a hp/torque comparison would indicate if the difference is in the motor or drivetrain getting it to the ground.
More times than not, I find the biggest difference is in the pilot
Aside from that, I’m with Maxwell, seat of the pants Dyno, and it’s all in what blows your hair back…

Lol, trolling is fun.
It doesn’t matter to me, even when I knew the Boost made more HP than the g4, fun banter is all.
Yes I have the seat of the pants comparison as well. Don’t know what a stock boost would be but….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love it when the Doo faithful question Poo or Cat HP #’s . Makes me think back to when the 800’s came out , Doo ads in 2004 ish were 140-50 ish , then advertised a 10 % increase every year for a decade or so , then dynoed in 14-15 at 165 ish. Talk about creative math !!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hang in there polaris faithful. When skidoo releases the G6 and it's a carbon copy of a 2013 pro rmk we will have the last laugh.
Look how long it took for Polaris to catch up to Doo and develop a scratcher that you can back up with? And it’s their second major talking point of the 2024 lineup after the new track. Lol

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look how long it took for Polaris to catch up to Doo and develop a scratcher that you can back up with? And it’s their second major talking point of the 2024 lineup after the new track. Lol

Well when you build a trail sled pretending to be a mountain sled I would expect your scratcher game to be at quite a high level.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well when you build a trail sled pretending to be a mountain sled I would expect your scratcher game to be at quite a high level.

hate to break it to you but the polaris trail sleds use the same matryx chassis, there is no differences. As long as snowmobiles are manufactured at large volumes trail and mountain will always share the same chassis in all brands because thats what makes sense for the bean counters.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I had a Polaris right now I’d definitely be doing one of these wraps. Very cool. Burandt’s fleet.
View attachment 266715View attachment 266716View attachment 266717
For those of us who rode that old iron back in the day people nowadays really have no idea… somewhat entertaining to read the bellyaching and complaining about anything with current sleds or those who get their panties in a knot brand bashing about a pull cord or 5hp.

Top Bottom