2024 Polaris

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I missed the 2023 head to head dyno runs.
Where did this happen.
Last year in the head to head the Polaris ran at 197 hp on the Bikeman.
Are you saying it has lost 25hp from the 2022?
Would like to see this year's comparo, I like that stuff.
Same day same dyno - I actually missed this video for 2023.
Post a link please.

The boost never made that HP. If it did it was a very poor performing sled.

I would not trust bikemans numbers very inflated, That was also not a production model either.

There is a reason poo has not released the HP numbers it doesn’t make the claimed HP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The boost never made that HP. If it did it was a very poor performing sled.

I would not trust bikemans numbers very inflated, That was also not a production model either.

There is a reason poo has not released the HP numbers it doesn’t make the claimed HP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutly Bikeman numbers are high, that horse gets beat to death every year.
But if both sleds are done on the same dyno as Norona claims then there is a confirmed difference between the two regardless how outrageous the number - from the same dam dyno. I just want the link to watch the 2023 version is all.
Last year the 2022 Boost was supposed to be off of breakin - thought it was production sled.
Either way lets see the link to the 2023 comparo, a simple ask.

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question ………. Seriously , not fishing !! Why are most Doo supporters so pathetically Immature every Time there’s an announcement About Doo or the competitors ?
Lol.. no crap, the doo crew finally have a sled that may not need bandages for the next 3-4 years aside from the chain case issue.. sit back boys and watch the sh!t show from the rest unfold😂

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some people only see one colour and have there blinders on, thats fine to each there own whatever sled is the best in my eye i will spend my money on. If polaris woulda had there ch!t together i woulda most likely been on a 9r. Hoping they worked out the bugs and 2024 is a better year for polaris

QUOTE="LennyR, post: 3135824, member: 12178"]
Question ………. Seriously , not fishing !! Why are most Doo supporters so pathetically Immature every Time there’s an announcement About Doo or the competitors ?
[/QUOTE]

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey doolaiders, your sled is fat, and that's fat with an f, not a ph.

332199543_124804997203325_6041412300999763558_n.jpg

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I was young I was told if you can’t start it you can’t ride it. Same applied for my kids.
Well, then kids would likely want a skidoo as you just have to push a button to start it. Maybe the reason wayyyyyyy more people like the skidoo. Or, maybe because it is spanking the competition. Anywho, I heard Polaris just released some new scratchers that don’t snap in half when your try to back up. That’s positive.

Top Bottom