2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't go with a 3" out of preference. I have the 2.6" on my 2013 Cat, and it's been a really good track for my riding.

Snow West Magazine had a poll on their Instagram Story last night asking if there was a desire for a twin rail option for these sleds, so maybe they can get the feedback even higher up with Arctic Cat?

Either way, this cheap bugger will not be snow checking a first year sled, likely watch for good used down the road.
There was a huge margin towards twin rail too when I looked.

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If guys need to buy a new track every season, one needs to start thinking that maybe it isn't the track and maybe its the operator.....

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If guys need to buy a new track every season, one needs to start thinking that maybe it isn't the track and maybe its the operator.....
I've never wrecked a track previously and I've been running 3" tracks since before they were a factory option and my Alpha track is showing some damage. That said nearly every doo turbo I see for sale has had a warranty track as well.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've never wrecked a track previously and I've been running 3" tracks since before they were a factory option and my Alpha track is showing some damage. That said nearly every doo turbo I see for sale has had a warranty track as well.
I swear 25% of the ads I see say new engine too

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish the doo tracks are getting warrantied
they are a wear item on warranty description

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The ones we were running pre factory 3” tracks were 3 ply rather than single ply. I think the composit tracks are still 3 ply.
I keep buying tracks that have one delaminated lug off a factory 3” off guys that are fussy and still get a few seasons out of them. The billet wheels actually wore out the inside of my factory 3” track.

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello Cat fans, your 858 snowcheck program starts tomorrow? Sounds like the blue/black one is the only one with the GPS gauge? Also sounds like it will track your doo and poo friends? Good looking machine!!

Reactions: RXN
Top Bottom