2022 Sled Show in Edmonton

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All the sleds at brps launch last spring were non turbo unless edmonton had one but saskatoon did not, all every sled had was there gay new gauge lol.
1DD9F441-555B-4F13-9A8A-00EE90596F76.jpeg

The gauge we seen in March..

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey we are famous boys! We were all over that sled like a fat kid on a smartie, at this moment we were trying to figure out if we could get the team tied on with the new cover and mine will definitely have one asap if I ever get it or even take it when it comes in maybe by January, don't care if one is at the show cuz we spent a lot of time dissecting this one!!!! There will be much to improve on the clutching and gearing on the G5, we already got the data from doo on what it has and pretty lame that the secondary and gearing is the same as my 21, they just did different primary weights so I expect a 8 to 10 mph track speed gain which is what I got on my 21, this thing will be deadly when Benny and I get done with it!!

The clutching does not look that same as the past setup at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Leaving slave lake hopefully around noon.
See ya in a few hours homeslice !!!!!!

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking of heading there from Lloyd today. Need a new helmet and possibly a suit. And good deals to be had anywhere?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Thinking of heading there from Lloyd today. Need a new helmet and possibly a suit. And good deals to be had anywhere?
I haven't looked around much, we bought mama a new helmet from fxr yesterday, it was a good price and 10% off, looking for one for the boy now but don't want to spend as much as we spent on mama's for the 4 year old

Top Bottom