2021 Polaris

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I pay for every snowmobile and piece of gear i own. No sponsorship's for this guy. Just work hard to ride the best sleds with the most fun factor.

Yup.
Apparently doo also puts out accessories just for doolaiders also.
Get the propaganda doo politics off of the Polaris thread already.

Attachments

• 2020-03-06 18.03.26.jpg
    2020-03-06 18.03.26.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 179

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup.
Apparently doo also puts out accessories just for doolaiders also.
Get the propaganda doo politics off of the Polaris thread already.

Im trying to leave but i keep getting dragged back in, When someones claiming the skidoo turbo is only slightly faster than a stock Pro RMk ya gotta call a spade a spade LOL. The stock Expert is faster than the Pro Rmk now we add 40Hp and its just a bit faster. LMAO. This is great for a laugh anyways.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't see how any of this has anything to do with the 2021 Polaris??

My guess is guys that like the Polaris 20% more than other brands are now going to like it 25% more than other brands. End of story.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't see how any of this has anything to do with the 2021 Polaris??

My guess is guys that like the Polaris 20% more than other brands are now going to like it 25% more than other brands. End of story.

Your right there. did we just agree? that hasnt happened in a decade

Last edited:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Imo not really a fair comparison, apples to oranges actually.
72kmh is very respectable track speed for a NA engine that was running 300rpm low. Yes that sled is technically far from stock.

As far as trackspeed goes from my experience, its very subjective.
One sled could be making higher trackspeed than the other, BUT the other can be more efficient in getting up on the snow and have better ground speed.

Maybe we should grab acouple of 2021 polaris sleds at sledfest and get some vids.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wasn't Lunds non tuned Sidewinder getting 60+ mph track speed?
Isn't he the guy that said his track speed was so much higher than every other Sidewinder then started a thread on what everyone was running in their sleds for calibration as it would be educational?

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im trying to leave but i keep getting dragged back in, When someones claiming the skidoo turbo is only slightly faster than a stock Pro RMk ya gotta call a spade a spade LOL. The stock Expert is faster than the Pro Rmk now we add 40Hp and its just a bit faster. LMAO. This is great for a laugh anyways.

Take your torsion springs and wobble off this thread.......bye

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When he's not in the Doo threads.

To summarize chucky the cat guy maxi the doo guy and teher the poo guy all say their sled is the best.

Only thing worse is Lundy the yammi guy replacing every component of his winder and claiming the mighty blue is the winner

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To summarize chucky the cat guy maxi the doo guy and teher the poo guy all say their sled is the best.

Only thing worse is Lundy the yammi guy replacing every component of his winder and claiming the mighty blue is the winner

You just forgot the part where I’m right bert. LOL

Last edited:

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think today will be a good day for popcorn....might be hard to get some work done, seen the video got uploaded last night.

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here is the best comparison I could put together. I did 3 different pulls with each sled. Poached tracks with each sled. Did a side by side comparison, and each run separately in video. Even with my sled not running that well and not holding RPM, it is only behind the turbo Doo by a small margin. Video says it all.

Top Bottom