2019 Election Results Watch Party

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The bloc was non existent in 2015. Gone. Not there. Now they have 36 seats lol. All in Quebec. Do you think they could separate. Haha. Not a chance. They can’t organize a hockey game. But. They have there own party. Equalization payments are down a bit? Let’s stir the pot a little. Cry a little bit. Boom. Here they are. Back again. I’m sayin this the get to my point. Alberta should have there own party. Stir the separatist pot if you will. Most people that blabber about full separation don’t know what that entails. Why not play the bloc game. It’s worked for them for years and years. Not gonna beat em? They take a page out of there book.

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If a tanker bill is good enough for the west coast then it’s good enough for the east. Yup. No more treats up the st Lawrence.

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was thinking, What's to keep Kenny from a little Provincial disobedience to the feds in Ottawa? He's has the backing of the Premier of Sask and Scheer. Stop all money transfers, taxes and royalties to the feds from a Provincial level. More money leaves Alberta than it comes in. If Kenny has my back I'll stop making GST and corporate payments. If everyone did this, it would get there attention like right now! We need the same kind of leverage that Quebec has. They have their interests as we have ours. The squeeky wheel gets the lube when it's needed for them. Our wheel has been quiet for too long and it's running out of oil!

Last edited:

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish people would just stop with this "cut the transfer payments off to the feds" BS. There are no transfer payments from the provinces to the feds. The only way to stop the flow of money to Ottawa is you, me, the next guy, our employers, etc. not submitting their taxes. Try that out and let me know how it works for ya. It usually doesn't end well.

Last edited:

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish people would just stop with this "cut the transfer payments off to the feds" BS. There are no transfer payments from the provinces to the feds. The only way to stop the flow of money to Ottawa is you, me, the next guy, our employers, etc. not submitting their taxes. Try that out and let me know hoe it works for ya. It usually doesn't end well.

It's not BS. Never in all of Alberta's history has our political landscape been so galvanized even spilling over to the east and west of us. If there was ever a time that real change can occur for Alberta it would be now. (I'm not talking wexit. IMO I don't think it's practical at this time). There's a lot of things our provincial gov and AB corporations can do to protest including it's citizens in a coordinated effort to make Ottawa listen. With the proper gov leadership, people in this province would get be behind it. Situations like this don't happen often. It needs to be taken advantage of. If Kenny wants to see this through and benefit Alberta(I believe that he does) It will be his time to shine.

Last edited:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sheer demanded Trudeau complete the pipeline or he will have a referendum to remove our payments to other provinces.
Grab your popcorn and relax.
I wish Sheer would grow a set, and tell the Liberal Gov't where the bear ****s in the woods...………. Would be great support for Kenney and all of us

Top Bottom