Georgia positioning to elect two senators

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One race is called other has Democrat in lead this would would cause the senate to have equal distribution of 50 members per party. Vice president elect would hold the tie breaker in votes.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yesterday they said it would be a miracle for the dems to win those 2 seats yet here they win again. Surprisingly these mail in votes seem to be the answer for the left. Imagine that? Just like the election.:rolleyes:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the general election they said the vote for the right was overwhelming but was split between 2 republicans thus the reason for this run off. So a huge chunk of republican voters decided to vote for a wife beater and Ossoff? Yah right....

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the general election they said the vote for the right was overwhelming but was split between 2 republicans thus the reason for this run off. So a huge chunk of republican voters decided to vote for a wife beater and Ossoff? Yah right....

Was that the tag put on ossoff? His race is not official yet as of yet.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't remember. It was someone he associated with Mark but was not plausible in my mind. Warnocks wife was on TV saying he has anger issues and hit her many times. He is pretty radical in his thoughts. America better get used to losing their guns, illegal elections, the green agenda, gender stupidity and wars again I guess.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't remember. It was someone he associated with Mark but was not plausible in my mind. Warnocks wife was on TV saying he has anger issues and hit her many times. He is pretty radical in his thoughts. America better get used to losing their guns, illegal elections, the green agenda, gender stupidity and wars again I guess.
Could be a time of change for sure. I don't think it will be that absolute though. I think we will see yesterday's violence increase today.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don Jr put out a tweet last night about 8pm when both senate races had republican candidates leading, 75% of votes counted and leading by a decent amount “now is about the time the Dems start to cheat”.... and this morning go figure Dems are ahead in both races over night, reports of suit cases of votes being rolled in again.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don Jr put out a tweet last night about 8pm when both senate races had republican candidates leading, 75% of votes counted and leading by a decent amount “now is about the time the Dems start to cheat”.... and this morning go figure Dems are ahead in both races over night, reports of suit cases of votes being rolled in again.

I watched this last night and the winning candidate gave his victory speech. Don Jr should be blaming his idiot dad as he contributed to poor turnout by Republicans in the runoff by whining about his woes instead of campaigning for the candidate s. Don trump Jr is a racist idiot who has been banned from my Facebook page for his racist posts.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I watched this last night and the winning candidate gave his victory speech. Don Jr should be blaming his idiot dad as he contributed to poor turnout by Republicans in the runoff by whining about his woes instead of campaigning for the candidate s. Don trump Jr is a racist idiot who has been banned from my Facebook page for his racist posts.

Lol that’s funny, voter “turn out” was roughly double historic numbers, suit cases of ballets hard to defeat.

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rightsideup;[URL="tel:2874160" said:
2874160[/URL]]I watched this last night and the winning candidate gave his victory speech. Don Jr should be blaming his idiot dad as he contributed to poor turnout by Republicans in the runoff by whining about his woes instead of campaigning for the candidate s. Don trump Jr is a racist idiot who has been banned from my Facebook page for his racist posts.
Your racist towards his views and his identifiable group.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just more corruption on the part of the democrats and spinelessness on the part of the Georgia governor and Secretary of State....they had the opportunity to implement and enforce proper voter identification laws being asked for by the Georgia legislature and refused after meeting with Stacey Abrahams and the Democratic Party. As a result tens of thousands of unverifiable ballots were returned. Obviously they have been either corrupted or coerced in some way and will pay the price in the midterms when they both face primary challenges.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol that’s funny, voter “turn out” was roughly double historic numbers, suit cases of ballets hard to defeat.

This election settled the majority of the senate I would think it would turn voters out

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This election settled the majority of the senate I would think it would turn voters out
Trump was too busy telling everyone he is still going to be president in 2 weeks and not to worry, similar situation when they said Hillary had 100% chance of winning 2016, lots of people stayed home.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trump was too busy telling everyone he is still going to be president in 2 weeks and not to worry, similar situation when they said Hillary had 100% chance of winning 2016, lots of people stayed home.

It wouldn’t have mattered how many republicans voted, the democrats would have fabricated just enough ballots to win. In the other swing states during the presidential election as well as in Georgia in the senate runoffs, the democrats waited until about 97% of the votes were cast, then they knew how many unverifiable mail in ballots they needed, and they entered them into the system. That’s why the voting in the 5 swing states was halted election night for several hours, then restarted after the extra ballots had been delivered. In both elections, votes were allowed to trickle in and be counted for days after the election. It’s no coincidence that almost 100% of the late ballots were cast for the democrats. The deceit and corruption is astounding, and what is so maddening is that the democrats are proud of it, and being a liar and a cheat to them are positives.

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I doubt that there could be any material fraud as the number of recounts and verification of ballots was certainly far more precise than likely any other election before.

The protests by Trump were heard in a variety of courts at different levels in the states and even the Supreme Court and that suggests to me that this election has received all the scrutiny that it could be given.

When those efforts failed, the sitting President who lost the election still refuses to believe that he lost so he incites a riot for reasons that aren't that clear. It is not that he could reasonable expect that the group of his supporters he was speaking to would be successful in a coup.

I will be happy to see the agenda of divide and conquer out of the limelight.

• In Michigan, the Trump campaign filed a federal lawsuit to block the certification of results in Wayne County, citing complaints from poll watchers - but this was dropped after a similar challenge was rejected at state-level
  • In Arizona, a lawsuit claimed some legal votes were rejected, citing problems with voting machines - but Arizona's Secretary of State said this was "grasping at straws", and the suit was dropped
  • In Georgia, an attempt was made to stop the count in Chatham County, alleging problems with ballot processing - but the lawsuit was rejected by a judge who said there was "no evidence" of improper ballot mixing
  • In Nevada, a suit asked that Mr Trump be named the winner in the state or that the results be void with no winner certified, alleging illegal voting. This was rejected by the state's Supreme Court, stating there was "no credible or reliable evidence" of fraud
  • In Wisconsin, Trump's legal team have argued around 220,000 ballots were unlawfully cast, as they seek to overturn the result there. The suit has been rejected by the state's Supreme Court

Wisconsin underwent a partial recount in Dane and Milwaukee counties, and Georgia had a state-wide recount - both confirmed Mr Biden as the winner.

There was also a suit filed by the state of Texas, backed by President Trump, which claimed the results in Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin were unlawful because of changes to voting procedures due to the coronavirus pandemic.

The US Supreme Court refused to hear the bid, saying Texas didn't have legal standing to bring the case.

To date, the 2000 election is the only one to be decided by the US Supreme Court.

In that year, Democrat Al Gore lost Florida state - and the presidential election - by 537 votes out of a total of almost six million cast in the state.

This was followed by a highly controversial recount process that lasted over a month - until the Supreme Court ruled to stop recounting and in favour of Republican George W Bush, who became president.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I doubt that there could be any material fraud as the number of recounts and verification of ballots was certainly far more precise than likely any other election before.

The protests by Trump were heard in a variety of courts at different levels in the states and even the Supreme Court and that suggests to me that this election has received all the scrutiny that it could be given.

When those efforts failed, the sitting President who lost the election still refuses to believe that he lost so he incites a riot for reasons that aren't that clear. It is not that he could reasonable expect that the group of his supporters he was speaking to would be successful in a coup.

I will be happy to see the agenda of divide and conquer out of the limelight.

• In Michigan, the Trump campaign filed a federal lawsuit to block the certification of results in Wayne County, citing complaints from poll watchers - but this was dropped after a similar challenge was rejected at state-level
  • In Arizona, a lawsuit claimed some legal votes were rejected, citing problems with voting machines - but Arizona's Secretary of State said this was "grasping at straws", and the suit was dropped
  • In Georgia, an attempt was made to stop the count in Chatham County, alleging problems with ballot processing - but the lawsuit was rejected by a judge who said there was "no evidence" of improper ballot mixing
  • In Nevada, a suit asked that Mr Trump be named the winner in the state or that the results be void with no winner certified, alleging illegal voting. This was rejected by the state's Supreme Court, stating there was "no credible or reliable evidence" of fraud
  • In Wisconsin, Trump's legal team have argued around 220,000 ballots were unlawfully cast, as they seek to overturn the result there. The suit has been rejected by the state's Supreme Court

Wisconsin underwent a partial recount in Dane and Milwaukee counties, and Georgia had a state-wide recount - both confirmed Mr Biden as the winner.

There was also a suit filed by the state of Texas, backed by President Trump, which claimed the results in Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin were unlawful because of changes to voting procedures due to the coronavirus pandemic.

The US Supreme Court refused to hear the bid, saying Texas didn't have legal standing to bring the case.

To date, the 2000 election is the only one to be decided by the US Supreme Court.

In that year, Democrat Al Gore lost Florida state - and the presidential election - by 537 votes out of a total of almost six million cast in the state.

This was followed by a highly controversial recount process that lasted over a month - until the Supreme Court ruled to stop recounting and in favour of Republican George W Bush, who became president.

In all the cases cited above, all of the courts or officials that ruled made rulings based on the numbers only, and not how the ballots were tabulated. In no instance was the issue of voter registration, identification or residency addressed, nor the issue of manipulation of the machine tabulation process. In Arizona, Wisconsin and Michigan, court orders were issued to preserve and provide machine information and in each case the Secretaries of State ignored the court orders to provide this. It was this lack of information that the courts used to deny standing. In Wisconsin, mail in voting is illegal, yet the Supreme Court there ignored this fact and allowed the vote counts to stand. In Michigan, by law all votes must be returned by the end of the voting day. Ballots there were still being returned and counted for weeks after Election Day. The Supreme Court in Michigan ignored that violation of the law there and allowed the vote to stand.
So the fact that these cases were thrown out is true, but they were thrown out by democrat appointed judges who are in violation of their own state laws. It’s no wonder the people down there are up in arms. Hopefully they’ll turn their attention to the state politicians and judges who break the state laws.

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well not sure where your info is coming from but regardless, it is over.

Top Bottom