2018 Edmonton Snowmobile Show - what do you want?

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Arrrr pirate.

Attachments

• BB4C4EB0-A476-4AC4-A5A6-239279D7D673.jpg
    BB4C4EB0-A476-4AC4-A5A6-239279D7D673.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 244
  • CB0DDEE5-D1EF-42CC-A784-20962B3D7287.jpg
    CB0DDEE5-D1EF-42CC-A784-20962B3D7287.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 252

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all the awesome peeps for stopping by the booth to say and for purchasing the new 2018 swag.
Sorry for the Credit card/Bank card machine problem. It has been fixed...business as usual tomorrow.

That problem comes standard with the “cheap” internet hook up one pays for.
Not there this yr unfortunately but previous yrs was always a issue at one point or another “reconnecting “ every time you wanted to make a sale

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So on thurs went to Allendale trailers west of city on yellowhead, to like at accessories, like coat hooks and bench seat. Got prices, bench seat 395.00, but person said that they would be at show and might be a better deal. So went to show on fri. night to get bench seat. It had a sign saying that its price was slashed, 450.00 / 395.00 but slashed price was what i could have gotten it for on thurs. They are just gouging people that haven't been to the shop. Really sucks.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That problem comes standard with the “cheap” internet hook up one pays for.
Not there this yr unfortunately but previous yrs was always a issue at one point or another “reconnecting “ every time you wanted to make a sale

Explorenet did have a booth there. It is pretty likely their presence could fawk any system.

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So on thurs went to Allendale trailers west of city on yellowhead, to like at accessories, like coat hooks and bench seat. Got prices, bench seat 395.00, but person said that they would be at show and might be a better deal. So went to show on fri. night to get bench seat. It had a sign saying that its price was slashed, 450.00 / 395.00 but slashed price was what i could have gotten it for on thurs. They are just gouging people that haven't been to the shop. Really sucks.

I went in there last Thursday and bought a bunch of stuff, got a fair deal I think. I know Kevin, and they do have some descent accessories compared to what I have seen and looked at.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would say underwhelming amount of vendors this year. Lots of open space.

Some deals floating around for those needing new gear. Otherwise the regular crowd and great to see some old and meet some new peeps.

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got new CFR risers, 509 gloves, goggles x2, few hoodies and pair of Klim Boots, tracker 2 and last but not least a S&M hoodie. Good show, pretty packed right at 4pm. Wasn’t much for deals on monos tho, still 5-600 bucks. Anyone try that big ass wall climb?

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was looking for an Inreach mini...couldn’t find one. I was hoping there would be a few more things there but really the majors were representing so that checked off my list! New BCA Vest, KLIM F5, some VARDA hats as mine always seem to go missing onto a kids head and a couple Inferno shirts. Was a good time and got to see and meet some people! Thanks to everyone that participates and to the vendors, nice to be able to go to a “one stop shop” and have some options !! I thought that ambient there at 4 sharp was going to be the ticket...line was pretty long already!

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
Pretty unimpressed with the show, definitely getting smaller every year, I think this snowmobile is a tough market to be in these days. Low attendance compared to other years I thought but I appreciate it when it's not jammed up and stupid busy, I tried the warped wall and just about did it but my 16 year old boy flew up it like he has done it a zillion times, had to show up the ol man I guess, I spent some decent money this year and was happy with my deals, good luck to the vendors.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just like trying to find out the admission costs. I only found one page that had a senior rate and none of the other pages had one. So I took a screen shot incase I have difficulty at the entrance booth.

As a retired peep, I have to find ways to make the dollar go further.
Here are a couple free tickets for you Fernie.

Or whomever uses these first lol.

Top Bottom