2016 yamaha wolverine eps

floogan

Reaction score
I was hoping it would be at least a 800-900 cc engine ....but no ... a 708 cc
pretty much a rhino all over again not gonna compete with rzr or maverick at all

And at 15 899 it is not worth it ....GOOD WORK!!!!

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its a start. They will have a whole new line up coming this year. I think it was an early release to show that new stuff is coming.

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its a start. They will have a whole new line up coming this year. I think it was an early release to show that new stuff is coming.

Yup, they have some different shades of camo, maybe red. Probably a four seater version too!

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So boring they couldn't even come up with a name they haven't already used on a different vehicle.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yamaha should stick to there mx bikes and street bikes.... get out of the quad and sxs business.... what a waste of money...

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yamaha should stick to there mx bikes and street bikes.... get out of the quad and sxs business.... what a waste of money...

So, should Honda get out of the 4x4 market as well? Just 'cause these machines aren't well suited to competition racing, doesn't meant that there's no market for them. ...granted, with everyone looking for big pow, that market is steadliy shrinking.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, should Honda get out of the 4x4 market as well? Just 'cause these machines aren't well suited to competition racing, doesn't meant that there's no market for them. ...granted, with everyone looking for big pow, that market is steadliy shrinking.

You're right. If they weren't selling them.....they wouldn't be making them. Yamaha is not a stupid company.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only about 8 % of Blues revenue comes from quads & SXS s, they really don't care.....
motorcycles and PWCs and outboard engines/small engines pay the bills.....

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only about 8 % of Blues revenue comes from quads & SXS s, they really don't care.....
motorcycles and PWCs and outboard engines/small engines pay the bills.....

That 8% still equates to about $1.3 billion in net sales. Polaris, having the most market share, is sitting at about $2.1 billion in ORV sales. That would tell me that Yamaha is still a player even if it is not a leader in the ORV market.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yammie is still a player , BUT not in the sxs category.....and are losing market share rapidly.
They underestimated the market potential....in a big way!

skegmaha

Reaction score
I like the looks of the new machine but I was hopeing for more hp to replace my current machine,but I guess I will keep my 700 rhino for now(I can up the performance of my machine quite a bit for $16,000)i'll waitfor yammy to wake up and there completion.

Top Bottom