2014 skidoo

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, thats pretty reasonable. They have the DS2 skis in other colours this year too, just not the lime green :(

SLP powder pros! They aren't super lime green but I like the green mine came in.

Powder Pros.jpg

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can put a deposit down on any Machine any time before snowcheck ends as far as I know. Even right after you receive your new one if you want

If the dealer is smart I believe this. because why wouldnt they. Then the dealer will just process everything once the BRP date has arrived. but of course there is no pricing or specs before BRP releases that info.

man its making it hard not to order one but Im fighting to hold off for a year

or does anyone want mine for $13500 at the end of the year lol???

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gonna snow check a 163" probably black. anyone dealt with turples? good or bad? closest dealer due to olds not selling anymore. thanks in advance

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gonna snow check a 163" probably black. anyone dealt with turples? good or bad? closest dealer due to olds not selling anymore. thanks in advance

Buddy bought his 13 xm there. Deal was as good as anywhere.

Service and parts department well. :thumbdown::thumbdown:

I will drive elsewhere unless turps has it in stock and I need it asap

from my HTC

mtnrev

Reaction score
Bow Ridge in Cochrane was good to me. Actually Marv told me to go there and ask For Byran in sales. They would be as close as Red Deer is from Sundre.

Last edited:

sledneck97

Reaction score
Was thinking about getting the 154 freeride i do like the color. But I think for what I need I'll be just going with the 163 summit sp all black.

zed899

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So i noticed when you build a sled on the website, the all black and white/red base are $13,149 and when you choose matte black/red the price jumps to $13,349. $200 for a matte finish? cuz thats the only difference from the white/red. Its funny cuz in the price summary, it doesn't show an extra charge for the colour, the price just jumps. Probably not important, just an observation. :coffee1:

Top Bottom