2014 skidoo

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How come Polaris can do a lightweight can? My hps can meets EPA standards.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your HPS can meets EPA standards? I'd love to see some paper on that. Most cans are far to loud to pass noise standards in either country and only get by because they are an aftermarket add on.It may meet emission standards but I'm not so sure on standards relating to noise?

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your HPS can meets EPA standards? I'd love to see some paper on that. Most cans are far to loud to pass noise standards in either country and only get by because they are an aftermarket add on.It may meet emission standards but I'm not so sure on standards relating to noise?

Oops the hps along with slp can and I believe spi for the etec passed the SAE J-2567 test below 88db. EPA is a different test.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I missed the reveal, did they say why there are about 20 holes in the rails near where the rear coil spring mounts to them? Are these to give more adjustment on the preload of the spring?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361742180.273354.jpg
Effin sexy sled!!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just looked at doos website and there are some really nice accs for next year.
Tower brace, s-module brace. To name a couple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Running boards are modified. But seriously wtf did you guys want. I just wanted them not to fawk with the XM it's an amazing sled. If you were looking for a turbo big bore Etec your dreaming

I agree! I just spent 2 days riding in Revy in super deep snow with a 163 xm and wow! The sled is amazing in the trees! Did get a chance to climb much do to poor visibility. But the lines I could take in the trees where crazy no way in he!! I could of ever throughout about making them on my m1000! The xm did bog a few times in the fluffy snow. But I blame that on the TSS tunnel dump can, if the quality of it is the same on the inside as on the outside it makes since! Can't wait to get my red and black 163 next year!

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I missed the reveal, did they say why there are about 20 holes in the rails near where the rear coil spring mounts to them? Are these to give more adjustment on the preload of the spring?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Cjances are its still a "Prototype" set up... Will most likely end up with one hole

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

secondary tower brace? interesting....mine broke early this season and I never bothered replacing it, when I went to Valemount I kept having an issue with losing rpm on a long wot climb where I was doing some manouvering. I checked everything over, primary and secondary are both good. I think it was the clutches trying to come together and lengthening the belt. kind of telling that 'doo is now selling them....my sled has never done that before and I have been running a tower brace since it was new.

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Caper11 is theere a specific website to check out the 2014 accessories????? Been trying to search the site and cannot seem to find anything... even the adjustable riser..

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Caper11 is theere a specific website to check out the 2014 accessories????? Been trying to search the site and cannot seem to find anything... even the adjustable riser..

Just go the the US site and build your new sled. You can add the accs to your build. It's a nice website.

hbar218

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i went to the canada site and built sled. The adjustable riser block looks interesting.

zed899

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4 YEAR bumper to bumper warranty... WOW!

Unless you get a different deal in your area, but this is taken from the website, notice "engine warranty" not bumper to bumper

[h=2]Order a 2014 Ski-Doo snowmobile and get

2-year engine coverage

PLUS CHOOSE ONE OF THESE OPTIONS

1) 1 extra year of engine coverage
2) Free rMotion Quick Adjust System
3) Free Wrap Kit
4) Free Electric Start[/h]

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is what I read. Not sure if it includes engine?? it must.

Screen shot 2013-02-25 at 10.07.39 AM.jpg

Last edited:

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seems like a good freakin deal. just gotta check the fine print for sure

kyle019

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So does this mean a guy can snowcheck an XM anytime from now till mid April? All I'm seeing is its only valid till April 16th but not sure when snowcheck starts..

Top Bottom