2014 M8000 turbo

Turbofreak

Reaction score
TSS water/air all the way..if you want a flawless setup with boost-it fuelling that is, turbo is a turbo..it's the fuelling that matters

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why isn't anyone running an arrow charger turbo anymore? They worked awesome on the M series cats. I know mountain magic used install a bunch of those systems.

M1200turbo

Reaction score
just put a tss on have had boondocker ovs and twisted and the tss is by far the best running

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you actually need a turbo? Are you such a good rider that you have exhausted the limits of a stock sled? Do you mind having your hood open trying to figure out why your sled is running like crap while your friends are smashing pow on the best day of the year?

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you actually need a turbo? Are you such a good rider that you have exhausted the limits of a stock sled? Do you mind having your hood open trying to figure out why your sled is running like crap while your friends are smashing pow on the best day of the year?

Why do you care ?

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it working well Rick? Cept for the tree thing !!!!! Lol.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sure dont need turbo power all the time, but if i had a spare $8000-$10000 id be running a 14 m8000 turbo instead of my stocker lol

Sent from my iPhone because I'm sledding or to lazy to get off the couch

tool_man

Reaction score
Thinking about doing a turbo, whats the best setup for a '14 M8 162. Pros and cons

I put a Silber turbo on mine basically because the price was right and I wanted to try it. Easy install and relatively trouble free.......the hoods up only to adjust the boost controller so far.

Pros - great power at elevation
Cons - av gas or race fuel can be expensive and a inconvenience to haul/store

sled is basically pull and go, so I can't complain.

efroeh

Reaction score
I put a Silber turbo on mine basically because the price was right and I wanted to try it. Easy install and relatively trouble free.......the hoods up only to adjust the boost controller so far.

Pros - great power at elevation
Cons - av gas or race fuel can be expensive and a inconvenience to haul/store

sled is basically pull and go, so I can't complain.

do you ever run your seld at low elevation? if so how does it run

Kenny_h2o

Reaction score
I have an insta-boost kit on my proclimb from TSS running boost-it fuel system. Without getting into specifics, or anything negative... If I had my time back I would have gone with kit directly from boost-it without hesitation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We ride with mutiple turbos built at Mountain Magic pretty much every ride, and they rarely; I mean rarely touch anything. I myself can't ever see myself on a turbo; but truely believe install and set up (clutching) is what causes more issues than the actual mechanical parts.

Top Bottom