2014 / 2015 Valemount Conditions and Updates

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We're down...for a lot. I just volunteered my group. Lol. A possibility would be to do it at Allan creek where there is cell coverage. Wouldn't be at the cabin but that might be ok. I did some extensive research on this a while ago I'll send you some links

drew17

Reaction score
I'm sure with the amount of interest we all have in conditions there would be no problem getting the money organized for a webcam.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We're down...for a lot. I just volunteered my group. Lol. A possibility would be to do it at Allan creek where there is cell coverage. Wouldn't be at the cabin but that might be ok. I did some extensive research on this a while ago I'll send you some links
Roger. Ill make it formal tonight. I have thought about milton as well. We would need a structure to house the electronics and battery boxes etc. Plus wind and rhiming (snow buildup) would be a major maintenance issue for any remote location. The cabin would protect the camera from this if positioned correctly.

git r done

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with some guys that rode today said it was go ten feet stuck kind of snow. Yeehaww

HAhaha perfect, I just about pulled the trigger on an xm... But looks like I'm gonna roll on the M8 another trip or two hahahaa. Might be wishin I dropped some coin...

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We might as well think big , if there is enough support maybe 16 g and we can have one at Clemina and Allen .

Summit River Lodge
" The Secrets Out"

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice pickle jars set up at all local restaurants , BB , hotels to catch the non snow and mud members . I know some people are not on the forum -- "hard to believe "

Summit River Lodge
" The Secrets Out"

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice pickle jars set up at all local restaurants , BB , hotels to catch the non snow and mud members . I know some people are not on the forum -- "hard to believe "

Summit River Lodge
" The Secrets Out"

why aren't they on the forum? they best join up!

team-x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm a poor student and I can kick some money towards you for the project. Be nice to see whats actually happening up there throughout the day/week

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418408052.386727.jpg

Live.....from somewhere in Valemount

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I throw in $500 plus I'd start a big pickle jar and I'm sure our customers would throw in also , I'd just go around with the jar every night around 10:30 in the sled shed lol
Seriously though this would be a awesome .
By the way rain again in the Valley bottom here.

Summit River Lodge
" The Secrets Out"
Who's gonna push you out there Terry?? Lol. Just kidding buddy.
I would chuck in some loot.

Top Bottom