2014 / 2015 Valemount Conditions and Updates

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey folks

Tpower and myself went up for a maintenance trip today to get some supplies up to the shelters. The levels are quite slim for this time of year although this can change quickly.

At 7km on the Allen Trail there was 12-15cm of snow and the levels were the same at the new Clemina Shelter location. We are a long way away from any rideable snow.

As usual the gate at 3km is closed during the preseason and we sincerely hope that you can help us gain respect for this request as it is for the betterment of the access in the long run. Remember early season riding is for EXPERIENCED riders. Please do not bring a first timer to Allen creek in November if you want them to come sledding again.

Season passes are still on at the Early Bird rate of $199 until November 15. There are a few ways to get payment into the office with the most effective being Etransfer although please call the office to discuss options.

Still slim folks, dont throw the sleds on the trailers yet but please keep on snow dancing

Attachments

• 20141103_124409.jpg
    20141103_124409.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 1,018
  • 20141103_141430-1.jpg
    20141103_141430-1.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 1,029

Complexd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know a lot of people want to ride now being with getting all the new sled, all the new movies coming out and sled shows and stuff, but its only November 3rd for christs sake! lol I try not to plan anything much before Christmas to ensure a decent base.

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there any snow close to the parking lot at Allen yet?

Nope not even close , not a spec that's 2 days ago , .

This is apprx 4-5 km up

But hey if u want to pack up a chainsaw and go for a beautiful hike cutting brush , fill your boots lol

Summit River Lodge
" The Secrets Out"

MADMAN

Reaction score
plenty enough for me, lets saddle up boys!

****ty :(

Nope not even close , not a spec that's 2 days ago , .

This is apprx 4-5 km up

But hey if u want to pack up a chainsaw and go for a beautiful hike cutting brush , fill your boots lol

Summit River Lodge
" The Secrets Out"

dsenych

Reaction score
Well it's been a couple days since the last update so I'm thinking all the guys who were providing pics earlier are sledding now....:mad:

FatGuy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The CN shack along the tracks by Allen creek.
Well it's been a couple days since the last update so I'm thinking all the guys who were providing pics earlier are sledding now....:mad:

im working for two weeks. Boo

but I would guess someone will try tomorrow.
And they will most likely melt their skis trying to get to the snow line.

But i hope they post pics.

Never let fear and common sense talk you out of something

Top Bottom