2014 / 2015 Valemount Conditions and Updates

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish that machine was mine, although I was not willing to get off it much. Its a tss kit with some help from boost it from my understanding running 8lbs of boost. Insane machine and lots of fun.

Not sure who's kit I will choose when it is time. Neil keeps saying I can have some seat time on the boost it t3 but.......:rolleyes: Ca mon Neil...lol

Looks Great Curtis

That Turbo climbs very well

How many lbs boost you at and who it the maker of your unit?
TSS or Boost it?

birdie

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone up recently?? How's things? Any snow left? Heading Thursday. Thanks

rev

Reaction score
Anyone ride Allen the last few days just wondering what the snow was like we rode groundhog and samon and it was hard snow up top

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just got back from blue river after 4 days of riding, town of valemount has o snow in town never seen that in feb. rode allen the snow is rock hard and the hills are icy one guy rolled his sled. rode groundhog west and east for 2 days some 2inch powder but mostly hard as a rock. 2 guys in our group tried salmon but the hill in was iced up, took a group over a hour to get up. we came home 1 day early no snow in the forecast, worst condition i have seen in the 5 years going to blue. got to nordegg and we had whiteout conditions go figure. also when we were in allen we could hear avalanche booms every 10 - 20 minutes

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Road clemina today, pretty tracked out, you can find a bit of snow if you venture out, but the snow has a good 8-12" crust.

TJ(turbojoe)

Reaction score
just got back from blue river after 4 days of riding, town of valemount has o snow in town never seen that in feb. rode allen the snow is rock hard and the hills are icy one guy rolled his sled. rode groundhog west and east for 2 days some 2inch powder but mostly hard as a rock. 2 guys in our group tried salmon but the hill in was iced up, took a group over a hour to get up. we came home 1 day early no snow in the forecast, worst condition i have seen in the 5 years going to blue. got to nordegg and we had whiteout conditions go figure. also when we were in allen we could hear avalanche booms every 10 - 20 minutes

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont bother riding Allen till there is more snow, it's a tracked out beaten ice field. We pushed back hard all morning and could barely find anything to play in.

They need snow baddddd.

Maxwe

Reaction score
We were in Allan yesterday and it is pretty tracked up for sure. It was minus 15 at the Cabin at 8;00 am. We went way down towards the creek through the trees. YUKES, thought we were going to have spend the night as we got low enough that all of sudden the snow turned to like a slushy and getting out turned in to a clown show. It was funny at first and nice sunny as we worked away like badgers, however by 4;00 we were pretty quiet and out of special K. We left some HUGE crators as we clawed, dragged and danced our way out. God help if someone follows these tracks. T3 and turbo Polaris can certianly chew but we meet our match this day. The lights were out by the time we got back to the cabin.

Top Bottom