2014 / 2015 Valemount Conditions and Updates

kidinloghouse

Reaction score
so what three days a week are chapel groomed?

an trust me I watch for them creeks, chinned the bars last year, great chistmas present to myself .

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Dlo

Reaction score
image.jpg Up by avalanche alley allen, not much around in the common areas, venture away and thy deep pow :) todayyy

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep doing work out there Dlo! Tough work and someone's gotta do it, and sure as heck isn't me this year.

pcledrew

Reaction score
Hopefully this keeps up. Heading out tomorrow. Any chance the rain in the forecast is gonna affect the snow up top?

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, it has POURED rain in the village all night but after looking at the sub zero temperatures at the Clemina weather station, I am going to remain very positive and prep for a DEEP day!

CACVAR Weather

Rained down here also , I'm hoping the same thing deep deep up top . Plan was to hit Chapple but you never know we may see u in Clemina . Have a good one.

Summit River Lodge
" The Secrets Out"

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rained down here also , I'm hoping the same thing deep deep up top . Plan was to hit Chapple but you never know we may see u in Clemina . Have a good one.

Summit River Lodge
" The Secrets Out"

Nice! You have any seat time on the new engine yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well hopefully someone has better news that what I found today. Chappell Creek was raining hard until 2000m +.

Up to 60cms of very very wet heavy snow has fallen over the area in the last couple of days although the rain has it completely saturated.

Gale force winds and blowing snow in the alpine stopped us from busting out the cameras....sorry.

Needless to say, the above zero temps and heavy rain are not helping our access trails although we are sending out the fleet again tonight to try and fix up the three managed areas.

Please let us know where you went today and what conditions you found.

Ride safe

Outty74

Reaction score
good day at clemina , moguls all the way but met the groomer on the way down, found some wicked deep snow. couldnt get into danger basin because of low visiblity. road goats ridge all day and found some awesome snow. it was fairly tracked out when we left but if you go further you will find tons of untouched. was not raining at goats ridge, just getting pounded with snow, looking to ride allen creek tomorow or chappell

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good day at clemina , moguls all the way but met the groomer on the way down, found some wicked deep snow. couldnt get into danger basin because of low visiblity. road goats ridge all day and found some awesome snow. it was fairly tracked out when we left but if you go further you will find tons of untouched. was not raining at goats ridge, just getting pounded with snow, looking to ride allen creek tomorow or chappell

Wet heavy stuff or no?

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well hopefully someone has better news that what I found today. Chappell Creek was raining hard until 2000m +.

Up to 60cms of very very wet heavy snow has fallen over the area in the last couple of days although the rain has it completely saturated.

Gale force winds and blowing snow in the alpine stopped us from busting out the cameras....sorry.

Needless to say, the above zero temps and heavy rain are not helping our access trails although we are sending out the fleet again tonight to try and fix up the three managed areas.

Please let us know where you went today and what conditions you found.

Ride safe

i went to Saskatchewan today and it flat azzed sucked. Lol. 😹

Top Bottom