2014 / 2015 Valemount Conditions and Updates

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Open up Preview, find your photo, hit tools, adjust size, then change resolution to 72. That should make it small enough.. Then save.. Then I hit file, and export to a different folder specifically for uploading pics like this. as far as i know you have to do all this to your designated pics before posting.. Either this or use a photo bucket type of system.
That sounds like a big pain in the arse.

Agent417

Reaction score
Clemina today was ok......very crusty on most aspects and elevations. If you can find high, protected, northerly aspects you could find some decent snow and the riding was good. Beautiful blue sky day and the clear weather looks to continue for the weekend.

Temps have cooled off somewhat and the trails should start to set up better.

On another note, how are people posting pics with a mac? I do not know how to get them small enough for this site.....

If your referring to my pics. I take the pics with my iPhone. Email them to myself. Save them on my ipad in full size then upload them from my ipad in full size and what you see above is what you get. Not sure if that helps you at all.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Posting pics on this website is not easy

Why???

birdie

photo's need to be resized before they can be uploaded. Ron was looking into a better photo uploader with resizer but some people today are taking photo's that exceed 20mb in size, takes a long time to resize over the web and times out.

camsledhead

Reaction score
Hey dude just an FYI. Make sure all sleds are tied down in the trailer.....Got pulled into a check stop a few weekends back and they are giving out a $ 250.00 ticket for each sled that is not tied down....

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So that means there really is a law that stuff inside an enclosed trailer has to be tied down? Last I heard some said true, some say false.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Stuff being tied down in enclosed trailers. I'm gonna do some research and make some calls.

camsledhead

Reaction score
This happened just outside of Valemount after a day of riding in Allen Creek. The RCMP officer went through the trailer and checked to make sure the brakes were working on the trailer as well. At this time we seen 3 trailers removed from the trucks due to no brakes.

NO BS! Guys Just thought all should know..

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty decent day at Allen. Managed to find some untracked snow and had a blue bird day to go with it.
Picked up about 8 or 10 beer cans just past the Alley. When we rode up to the lake there was a group sitting there and it turns out the cans were theirs... How hard is it to pack your chit out? Seriously...

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's like comparing apples to oranges.

someone could get into an enclosed trailer with a drywall knife... in about 30 seconds. Semi trailer... not so easy.

So pallets of strawberries are tied down in reefer vans?

Top Bottom