2013 hcr

mattsterz

Reaction score
I am thinking of buying the 2013 hcr 1100 turbo and trying to get to 240-260 hp.any ideas on what extras eg. cooling venting etc needs to be done.also what are people out there running around that hp that is working for them?.I am running a stock m1000 with a can right now and dont want less power or torque.my riding style is 80% poking hills,with very little boondocking.Any info would be great.

4mcntrls

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Evo big chute or super chute kit, header and turbo blankets, dont forget the muffler wrap. When you get all that done vent it as much as you can. That should get you where you want to be.

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Evo big chute or super chute kit, header and turbo blankets, dont forget the muffler wrap. When you get all that done vent it as much as you can. That should get you where you want to be.

Im running a Evo SC kit with all the above and then some, biggest issue all season was heat, the HCR comes with a chitty little heat exchanger that sits in a bad spot for cooling, I had to mod my exchanger by adding (2) 6ft runs to get everything towards the back of sled for proper cooling. running a 30 in long snow flap and a mesh hood. runs 40-50 degrees cooler now.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would talk to Gene at White knuckle motorsports in lloyd. they deal with the evo kits and i think they have put together quite a few this season. P_ZIZZ on here could tell you how his was working until the waste gate screwed up. I'm not sure what happened to it but before that happened, his sled was an animal with the super chute kit.

P_ZIZZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The evo kits are awesome! They can do anything from a 200 tune to 300 tune and they work great! I had a little issue with mine the wastegete may have came off the acuator but it runs fine just not very much boost gets to the motor. Aside from that I have been really happy with it!

Top Bottom