2013/2014 Valemount Conditions and Updates!

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We take our newbies to chappel. Get them to the lake and let them learn/play.

We ended up going to allen. Good thing too because we had some trouble and had to run into town for a part so that nice short trail wasn't too bad having to double lol.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

SummitX509

Reaction score
Sleds are loaded. Hitting road west bound before the sun comes up!! POW POW!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How was the snow in there Crossfire?

Meh. It was tracked out pretty bad. My riding buddy is new so I didn't want to overwhelm him so we stayed around the cabin and went just in behind caribou bowl.

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey folks

Just returned from some time away with the family and now back in my little mountain paradise. Nothing like being away to really make me understand how much I love it here!

Just guessing here, but from recent reports from friends and online info (past weather, reports etc) the alpine areas will be quite wind and sun effected, although the sheltered areas and aspects should still be doing very well.

The CAC is still warning of the very tricky and touchy conditions out there and this is not going to go away anytime soon. So keep your wits about you and make smart choices out there!

SummitX509

Reaction score
Showed up to a blue bird day. Went for a quick burn and can't wait to hit the untouched trees tomorrow. Happy sledding to all!!

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Allen today. Pretty tracked in the usual areas. But dis find some decent snow on the back side in the trees.

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Coming in from blue river, the groomer was getting ready to head up the trail at Chappell. Just a fyi for everyone.

Mattpelley

Reaction score
Coming down tomorrow from fort Mac, what's the best/ safest place to be riding? Any advice would be great. The only area I'm really familiar with is Clemina but I have ridden pretty much every where in the area atleast once

Top Bottom