2012 Yamahas?

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I HAD an injector problem but it didnt leave me stranded on the side of the mountain! 12$ to fix it and all I had to do to fix it was pour a jug and RIDE my sled!!! It's a 2006 and first problem ive ever had with that engine! Last year I pulled 4 cats 2 doos and 1 polaris. year before 2 doos and 1 cat, this year 2 poos 1 doo and 1 cat. I've never been pulled off the mountain! too bad its such a heavy sled! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
iknow i knwo. you guys prefer this route. i agree its much quicker. i dotn even think this sled was broken. buddy was just scared to try and pop it into a sidehill to get across that section there.

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
love my apex, but if yamaha does'nt come out with a new mountain sled that impress the cheque blank out of me,,, it's a 2012 cat for this kid

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
iknow i knwo. you guys prefer this route. i agree its much quicker. i dotn even think this sled was broken. buddy was just scared to try and pop it into a sidehill to get across that section there.

buy Skidoo. Problem solved

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Big Yammies are for big boys who dont wear there grammas panties!

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Does he get to ride in the chopper or does he have to ride Beotch

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Big Yammies are for big boys who dont wear there grammas panties!

Big yammies are for guys that have to wear grammas DEPENDS becuase your going to S$%T your pants trying to get it unstuck!

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does he get to ride in the chopper or does he have to ride Beotch

it's his fawkin chopper - he bought it with all the monies he saved on re & re's on motors, replacing bent chit, and depreciation - :d

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

I dont mean you maxwell!!! hahaha I hate seeing guys that go buy a turbo for there first sled and cant handle them... i see it all the time. you know the guys im talking about. my d!ck is bigger then yours but use soon as they pull the trigger they shart themselves! lol

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big yammies are for guys that have to wear grammas DEPENDS becuase your going to S$%T your pants trying to get it unstuck!

hahahaha I love it! makes me feel buff when i can lift the azz end out of a 7 foot hole!!!
am I ruffling some feathers???

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
hahahaha I love it! makes me feel buff when i can lift the azz end out of a 7 foot hole!!!
am I ruffling some feathers???

Nope.. Im staying away from your 7 foot azz end hole tho. You definatly would be buff after a couple seasons on one of those. They are pretty sweet.. any moron can throw money at a machine that looks good in the box of thier truck.. Its nice to see those things up there on guys that can huck em around.

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope.. Im staying away from your 7 foot azz end hole tho. You definatly would be buff after a couple seasons on one of those. They are pretty sweet.. any moron can throw money at a machine that looks good in the box of thier truck.. Its nice to see those things up there on guys that can huck em around.

ya Im 6'3 240lbs and been riding the mountains for 12 years hard. I love feeling the burn from hanging on to that bad boy all day! and with the right set up there actually really easy to throw around if your an aggresive rider. Ya cant let the machine drive itself! you gotta drive the machine!!!

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've worked on Apex's....right Shawn? Tightening the battery cable is still like a 4 hr job isn't it? :D

I think I blacked out...if I can't remember the fix then I guess she never broke! Who's empties are those under my deck...

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have rode in the mountains for over 30 years seen alot of sleds pulled home. Nothing beats the arm burn my turbo puts on me in chest deep powder. And the easiest way to get any fat yammie out is to make sure you carry all the beer. Your buddies will definatly come find you!!!!

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have rode in the mountains for over 30 years seen alot of sleds pulled home. Nothing beats the arm burn my turbo puts on me in chest deep powder. And the easiest way to get any fat yammie out is to make sure you carry all the beer. Your buddies will definatly come find you!!!!

I never thought about that! except lots of times they know exactly where your at they just cant get there!:d

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You're comparing apples to oranges. Comparing a 250 4stroke to a 250 2stroke makes no sense. Of course their HP output is going to way different. The 250 4stroke is the modern day 125 2stroke just like the 450 4stroke is the modern day 250 2stroke. Oh, I also know a lot of guys ridn' their 4stroke bikes many years with nothing else done to them except the periodic maintenance. Just sayin'!
As for sleds, I'll stay with my reliable 4stroke piggy as these days I'm more into riding than wrenching. Now don't me wrong, I'd love a lighter sled but until they can make them a little more reliable I'm stayin' with Yammi.
:snowball:
no its not,its apples to apples, the AMA gave the fourstroke an unfair advantage in displacement to spur on development of four stokes as the greenies hippies/epa were trying to phaze them out....displacement vs displacement four stroke are very underpowered and take way more moving parts.......I'll go head to head equal displacement two stroke vs four stroke anyday, the bull ch!t will stop when the starting gate drops.

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are compared by hp not displacement otherwise thats like comparing a 340 snopro to a 340 elan no comparison, apple to oranges. And that 340 snopro will eat your 800 for lunch on the hardpack.

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are compared by hp not displacement otherwise thats like comparing a 340 snopro to a 340 elan no comparison, apple to oranges. And that 340 snopro will eat your 800 for lunch on the hardpack.

uuh no its not, an elan has a twin cyclinger air cooled engine, I dont even think it has powervalves etc, the offroad performance dirt bikes abanded that technology in the early 80's. a modern liquid cooled powervalve engine makes way more power because its more advanced, add efi or di and they make even more power, :d:d:d:d........and hardpack sucks anyhow.

Top Bottom