2012 / 2013 Valemount Conditions and Updates

Shitfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody riding tomorrow with room for one to tag along?
Got all saftey gear and am experienced. Drove out from central AB tonight expecting riding bud to be here, and am apparently here solo, riding bud is MIA. Looking like a nice day forecasted tomorrow and am willing to ride pretty much anywhere! Fire me off a pm or I'll check in the am!

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2' of fresh this weekend?

Would be nice.......Tuesday nights rain amounted to 4" in the alpine which is a good thing as I thought it would fall as rain. The forecast is hit and miss for the weekend. If it rains it will likely fall as snow up to, but will be hit or miss......only nature really knows!

Trails are still in great shape from the toll shacks and we should have great access to all three managed areas for another week or two yet....fingers crossed

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gettin down to the wire, we hope to have one last hurrah for next weekend if conditions allow.

Attachments

• April 8, 2013-page-001.jpg
    April 8, 2013-page-001.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 664

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wonder how access into the David Henery is, sketchy I would imagine. Has that side of the valley received enough snow this year to bother with it this weekend??

ASSAULTrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wonder how access into the David Henery is, sketchy I would imagine. Has that side of the valley received enough snow this year to bother with it this weekend??

Pretty sure David Henry doesnt
Open till April 16th & also interested in
snow conditions if anyone
Knows ??

Roy Maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only seasonal closed area legally open this weekend that I am aware of is Small River. Dixon opens this Monday the 15th and I think David Henry about the same.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
April 30th for the Dixon ?????

so looks like the Henery is out for sat.

Top Bottom