Back on our regular schedule

Thanks to everyone for a great holiday season

Attachments

• Jan 02, 2013-page-001.jpg
    Jan 02, 2013-page-001.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 826

wilwap

Reaction score
Anyone out today?? There is 4 of us heading out in the morning........just hope there is still some good snow after the busy holiday season!!

wilwap

Reaction score
Thanks for the update Curtis. Rooms are booked and trailer is packed so we are coming either way. Looks like some good snow in the forecast though......too bad it starts snowing when we leave.

northsider

Reaction score
Tracked out is an understatement. Sure there is untouched out there but we exhausted all our knowledge and found nothing worth driving for. Just means we gotta go on more trips and find some more honey holes I guess.

northsider

Reaction score
Rode Allan to super bowl and never saw a decent flake of snow or the 20 machines ahead of us. So we gave up knowing where they were, loaded up and went to Chappell. By the time we got there there was guys loading up with the same complaints we had at Allan. Granted my 3yrs of valemount knowledge ain't that extensive but this is the first time I've been shut out. haha

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a good day up Clemina today but really had to work for some snow! Goat ridge hill climb and danger basin looked like hwys headed in Allen tomorrow. At least it was a bluebird day and great for exploring into some new spots!

RyanMuir

Reaction score
Well 3 of us from mcmurray are heading down on Saturday to ride. Hope we can find some powder around cause we don't know many spots in vale. If the forecast is right there might be some snow arriving with us.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Allan to super bowl and never saw a decent flake of snow or the 20 machines ahead of us. So we gave up knowing where they were, loaded up and went to Chappell. By the time we got there there was guys loading up with the same complaints we had at Allan. Granted my 3yrs of valemount knowledge ain't that extensive but this is the first time I've been shut out. haha

You should have kept going. There is usually more to be found past SB. It gets a little steeper in the trees but I haven't seen it pounded out back there in the 11 seasons I've ridden there

Thegeneral

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You stopped at Super Bowl? Thats just the beginning lol

Sent from a iPhone

carlsonswerve

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had a fantastic time at clemina. rode the 3rd and 4th, best groomed trail i have seen, they do a good job grooming. anyone who has had to ride a whooped out passage will appreciate this. lol found lots of untouch snow, just had to search a bit, both days we were the only tracks. thanks to Curtis for all his updates, i really appreciate what you are doing out there. cant wait to go back

Top Bottom