2012 / 2013 Valemount Conditions and Updates

ANDY SAIGER

Reaction score
hey, theres a crew of us at the BW tonight, Rode Clemina today, snowed hard, couldn't see much but still good times. thanks for the info, looks like we are headin to Chappell tomorrow, Your welcome to join.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey, theres a crew of us at the BW tonight, Rode Clemina today, snowed hard, couldn't see much but still good times. thanks for the info, looks like we are headin to Chappell tomorrow, Your welcome to join.

thanks, found a crew already, see you there!

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks, found a crew already, see you there!

Keep am eye out for a couple orange XM's. A couple of My buddies are heading up today. The 1 with the 163 track just installed an areocharger on it. Interested to see how it works.

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is thereany groups riding thursday friday?I can be up there tomorrow night!!hum what to do what to do???

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we lucked out and had about a 5hr break between weather and it was on!

pukin down pretty good out there right now:p

Attachments

• editDSC_0918.jpg
    editDSC_0918.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 658
  • editDSC_1023.jpg
    editDSC_1023.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 650
  • editDSCN3744.jpg
    editDSCN3744.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 656

turbom8

Reaction score
Hey Curtis just arrived in vale tonight wondering wear best snow is been hearing most everything tracked up pretty good any info would be greatly appreciated be hear for 3 days of ridein!!!! R those pics fr Chappell today?

Unique Boutique

Reaction score
Hey Curtis just arrived in vale tonight wondering wear best snow is been hearing most everything tracked up pretty good any info would be greatly appreciated be hear for 3 days of ridein!!!! R those pics fr Chappell today?
I wouldn't worry about tracked out anymore been puking all night has to be at least six inches on my driveway and still snowing hard!

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We got hammered with the whitestuff last night and its still trickling down.

This is setting us up for a great weekend, although with the increased snowload comes increased avalanche danger. Play safe for the next few days and give this new snow time to settle.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

As mr.boutique stated.....the snow will be good to go today. Those pics are from Oasis...pls do not go in there today, the snow needs time to settle and with zero vis you will be asking for trouble. All of the areas should be sick today and Im enjoying the view from my office:(

kyle019

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A buddy and I were supposed to head out that way this morning but he decided he was gonna bail out last minute.. With how those pics look and the fresh pow that fell last night he's not gonna hear the end of this one for awhile!

wont maker there till the 16th now so fingers crossed for more freshies!

tagatree

Reaction score
I can't wait till Friday!!! locked and loaded ready for the hills. thanks curtis for the update. sweet pictures.

Top Bottom