2012 / 2013 Valemount Conditions and Updates

JDmotorhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to know, thanks. Maybe next summer I'll do a family trip with the quads. For now. Bring on the snow

I took my kids there a couple of weekends ago and it was awesome, the kids loved it, especially they got to go and see where dad goes sledding! Done the westridge family loop and went up as far as the goat ridge turn off. It was awesome and I recomend it to anyone!

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading up to Fort Mac on Thursday for the fall Tourism Trade Show. Pop in and say hi if you are up there and free.

Been a while since i threw up a pic. If you look close you can see the first sledski run we cut last year in the background:p

Attachments

• DSCN0312 (2).jpg
    DSCN0312 (2).jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 1,117

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Albreda Glacier is one of our signature pics as its the main view from many of our bedroom windows , dining room table, campsites , cabins and through out most of the property. Theres nothing better than sitting around the campfire along the creek with the glow of the glacier in the background . Avatar pic is actually taken from dining room .

Ride, Play, Stay
Valemount BC
Your year round adventure begins here.

LET IT SNOW , LET IT SNOW , LET IT SNOW

mikey1

Reaction score
Curtis- It was great to meet you today at the Fort Mac tadeshow. I can't wait to hit Valemount this year as I haven't ridden there yet. Now I just need to find the girlfriend a sled!!

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi skinny,

Westridge looks better with snow, how was the summer. Are you 2 into a quad ride on the long wkend.
Max

Summer was pretty good! Did a lot of riverboating at home! :thumb: And how was your summer? Agreed Westridge looks way better with snow but I still enjoy the view! :d
Hmmmmm....long weekend....should go see the family
:hmm: .........but quadding in Vtown sounds like way more fun lol! Not sure if Mr G has work up or not but that could be a fun weekend! Will keep you posted for sure!

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gettin nice and cool around here lately:) Winter is comin.

We will be lifting in our bridge for the sled ski hill on wednesday, stoked.

Also the VARDA annual general meeting will be held on wednesday at the Best Western Valemount at 7pm. If you are in the area come on out

Attachments

• aaaDSCN0477.jpg
    aaaDSCN0477.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 1,367
  • aaaDSCN0609.jpg
    aaaDSCN0609.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 1,352
  • aaaDSCN0717.jpg
    aaaDSCN0717.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 1,352
Top Bottom