2012 / 2013 Valemount Conditions and Updates

dragontamer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The trail really isn't that bad. Everyone is going a pretty good job of keeping a steady throttle and not icing it up too bad. Couple creek crossings but hey it's early season. Awesome conditions up top! Time to plan another trip!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How was trail ? Might go in on Friday

Was actually really good we had no issues. Everyone did a good job with there throttle control today because I was the last on the hill and there were about 60 sleds up before us. As long as you don't mind te creek crossings you won't have a problem

rotaxrider

Reaction score
Nov 24 below cabin ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353958365.150609.jpg

rotaxrider

Reaction score
That's me below and he was stuck too , glad I wasnt digging my nytro out all weekend , never seen a dump of snow like that it was a good time

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Maxwell how far back at Allen did you go? Have you tried Oasis yet? conditions look stellar.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Maxwell how far back at Allen did you go? Have you tried Oasis yet? conditions look stellar.

Only got back to Super Bowl and we were out of gas!!!! Been along time since I ran out of fuel. Oasis has a lot of land mines in the cut blocks going to give that another couple weeks.....

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are going next weekend I think we will Lilkely take a crack at Oasis. Depends on how pounded everything else is.

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep us posted Sask.
I'd love to go help dig in for the first time. It always amazes me how you guys do it the first time.
Love riding in Oasis. Just never get there enough

kyle019

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got a few pics this weekend. rode allen creek on friday and clemina on saturday. pretty socked in at allen friday but the sun was pokin out in clemina throughout the day on saturday. the snow conditions were awesome and it was a great first ride. will be comin back on December 6th!

Allen..

got some gopro footy but my memory card was full so i only got a short vid but better than nothing i guess..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo1VuVUBoB8&feature=g-upl

080.jpg

083.jpg

081.jpg

Clemina..

086.jpg

092.jpg

104.jpg

106.jpg

Last edited:

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only got back to Super Bowl and we were out of gas!!!! Been along time since I ran out of fuel. Oasis has a lot of land mines in the cut blocks going to give that another couple weeks.....

Wow, there must be a lot of pow to only get back that far at Allen.
Snow should be good for mid december at oasis then perfect. Thanks for the update i know your busy riding. LUCKY.

snoproflyboy

Reaction score
Hey Sask, keep us posted on Oasis and its conditions...thats where we always go when were down. First trip of the year is booked for Dec, cant wait!!!!

Top Bottom