2011 / 2012 Valemount Info and Updates

Shitfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Need more snow, but lots of freshies and faceshots out there to be had yet. Looking like it'll be a great weekend for those out riding!

Shitfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't update the forecast, looks like it'll be some pretty good snow coming down thru till next week, hopefully viso is like it was today, in/out and snowing.

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know you can never trust the weather network but........... 4 degrees and rain for saturday??!! noooooooooooooooo

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know you can never trust the weather network but........... 4 degrees and rain for saturday??!! noooooooooooooooo

yes but that would be in town, go up 1000ft and snow baby. j/s
lucky buggers

ASSAULTrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got into valemount the best western is ch!t packed should be a good day tomorow!!!!!!!

joe-bert

Reaction score
was up in valemount on friday for my avy course... it was a great day at clemina...snowing all day and there was decent snow all around the cabin for the little bit of riding we got to do... it was a good day considering i bent my handle bars trying to jump out of the creek by the cabin...

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just got down from clemina. snow was awesome. good 1-2 feet in places. currently raining down low and snowing up top. need some low elevation snow for the trails.

• Thanks
Reactions: Max

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just got down from clemina. snow was awesome. good 1-2 feet in places. currently raining down low and snowing up top. need some low elevation snow for the trails.

x2, the new snow has made it a great weekend of riding, although this rain can get bent ! Sure would be nice if it cooled off a bit.
Careful out there folks, this new loading is heavy and the higher winds are moving a lot of snow around.

Last edited:
Top Bottom