2011 / 2012 Valemount Info and Updates

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe it has. LOL I saw pics....

dont believe so, but i could be wrong. we are still riding through cut blocks with our eyes close and a$$es puckered if you now what i mean. Early for this stuff.............

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya gotta love the willows to be doing that chit this early !! LMFAO !!! I willow-whipped my new sled first ride. Now I'm good to go.

Sent from my iPhone when I should be sledding.

fountaintirexp

Reaction score
Website
www.fountaintire.com
DSC_0525.jpg
few pics with the good nikon.

Attachments

• DSC_0522.jpg
    DSC_0522.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 815

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when was chappell groomed last or has it been yet?

Ill let you know on that tomorrow. the plan is to have it ready for friday, although this needs confirmation.

Its been hammering down in town for hours now, we will be all fresh for the upcoming weekend:p

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Send the groomer to chappel please. Lots of snow to make a great trail in. Snowed a little today but didnt really amount to much when we were there. We could barely make out any of the old tracks up there though. Roads were brutal.

slednek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill let you know on that tomorrow. the plan is to have it ready for friday, although this needs confirmation.

Its been hammering down in town for hours now, we will be all fresh for the upcoming weekend:p

No need to groom friday. I won't be riding till saturday.

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Met you guys at the cabin, what a day Friday!! How'd the timbersled go? Looked impressive when you guys took off
what size bike was it on,rekluse clutch?
525 housabourg?? Not sure if that's the spelling, sounded pretty badass

Friday was incredible! Made the first day of the season feel like my last from revy haha Timbersled Bike went quite well actually. It manouvers well in the trees and is nicer to ride on the trail than a sled! She aint no big hill climber but for days like sunday (socked in bad) or say 1-2' of pow, its a dream. You gotta ride it hard tho, like bouncin off the rev limiter (so the boys said, i never personally rode it) but on sunday it would climb higher in the trees than the pro in some spots :p Needs the bigger ski (simmons) put onto it tho to reduce situations like depsnolvr had bwahahaha Its got the perk of being light tho, so when you get stuck u just flip it on its side, spin it a bit, stand it back up n drive away. Effortless when compared to a sled. But needless to say, the boys arent selling there turbos for it as it was suggested they would (seems crazy)

its a 610 hussaberg(?) due to some motorwork. started out as a 5-- something. The clutch I dont know about, only thing i noticed was 'magura' haha I'll try to find out for ya tho. The bike was actually sitting in the Spiralus Designs booth at the edmonton sled show.

Hammer800

Reaction score
Wish i was going with you Jez !! Work is highly over rated!! Ride safe fellas.

Top Bottom