2010 / 2011 Valemount Updates

Roy Maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do not believe clemina has any access from the staging area. I could be wrong, but it will be very patchy at best. The FSR is plowed to a resident home only, and there is NO parking at all. I do not recommend driving up the road. I would stick with Allen and Chappell if i was you.

NO parking at all is certainly the case. If you stage near the access to the residence he fires up his tractor and piles snow 6 feet high all around your truck so you are hooped. Saw him do that to someone last year.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
NO parking at all is certainly the case. If you stage near the access to the residence he fires up his tractor and piles snow 6 feet high all around your truck so you are hooped. Saw him do that to someone last year.

:eek:.... He would just have to do that just once ! :nono:

FatGuy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The CN shack along the tracks by Allen creek.
Well I was up at Allen creek Thursday and the trail was in great shape.. A bit slushy down lower but was awesome none the less..

It was a bit tracked out but we went way way off to the back and found maybe 6 inches and fresh lines everywhere.

Then my xp decided to pack in the motor and spent the rest of the day doubling out.
Got to town and drove straight to yellowhead helicopters and $913 and 45 minutes later Dale the wicked chopper pilot had my sled back to the hanger.

Got a t shirt too. But its a pretty cool shirt.

Thanks to the two guys from 100 mile house for the gps

And thanks Yellowhead Helicoptors for getting my sled out so quick.

Can't wait to get sled back together and ride it again this year... Still tons of sledding left.

Fat guy

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i am done sledding for the season, and i would love to thank Curtis and everyone from varda for making sledding in Valemount possible and so great! You guys are doing a great job!:beer: I had a wicked season in valemount, here's a little video from the 2010/2011 season i made if anyone's interested :d [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKvT3qS8n0k&feature=channel_video_title[/media]

UkrainianMudKing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Curtis how do you think conditions for the 30th of april will be? Do you think I can squeeze in one last trip?

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We can jump, it's just not always a controled jump, thus we sometimes miss the basket. Nice pics though.

Top Bottom