2010 / 2011 Valemount Updates

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So was supposed to meet up with people in Blue river, but the roads were brutal! went to Allen instead and chest deep in the trees :eek: couldn't see anything tho but it was by far deepest pow Ive ever rode in for a long time. Spent the majority of the day digging.

Attachments

• IMG_0661.jpg
    IMG_0661.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 449

Sledneck911

Reaction score
So was supposed to meet up with people in Blue river, but the roads were brutal! went to Allen instead and chest deep in the trees :eek: couldn't see anything tho but it was by far deepest pow Ive ever rode in for a long time. Spent the majority of the day digging.

was this today??

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Made you a motivational poster LOL

Attachments

• motivatorcd4638399228c75146b914dc3829b7715b279d01.jpg
    motivatorcd4638399228c75146b914dc3829b7715b279d01.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 423

catman1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2010 800 Polaris assault and I was supposed to ride Clymina tomorrow Feb 13. I need that famous voltage regulator if anyone can help me out. I'm willing to buy or rent the part for just the day.

Robbie

Reaction score
A couple of us heading out Thurs. late. Ride Fri/Sat & Sun.
Hit Chappell Friday, Allen Sat. and maybe Westridge Sunday.
Who knows maybe Clemina in there. Haven't been there for a while.
Would rather have four in the group, that's foresure!!
Where you riding??
Hey turbo240, Dallon, me and the ladys are comming to Valemount Fri Feb 18th pm, riding Sat sun and mon. Interested in hookin up for a day ? I sure wood like to get some video of that overweight Yammy with the orgasmic HP doing catwalks up a hill

Lanko

Reaction score
Hey Curtis, heading up for the family day weekend was wondering what the CAC donation schedule is, I am sure you have posted in this section or on the VARDA site but I have only seen it mentioned not a set schedule if there is one. The last time we were at Allen one of your guys came up to us and all we had with us were trail fees, so will bring some extra cash seeing as we usually leave our wallets back at the room. Thought it might be useful info considering the amount of traffic that will be in the Valemount area come the long weekend.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
will try too,should be sick boiii,hey curtis are you gonna ride with us one of the days.we'll be there wends and thurs...

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
will try too,should be sick boiii,hey curtis are you gonna ride with us one of the days.we'll be there wends and thurs...

I wish I could:confused:, the only days I get to ride for fun are either Monday or Tuesday and only one of those, as my wife and kids get the other. Plus Ive been working Six days a week the last few..........:( Really only been out a few times for myself this season. My Etec is mad at me:eek:

BUT we just returned from work and there are fresh tracks everywhere:d That we were able to travel too. The conditions are sick, but that also means a heightened avalanche danger, so please use your head and stick to simple terrain, paractice proper procedure for safe travel and watch out for each other.

As always, I recommend the TREES ! They are soooooooo gooooooooood:d

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish I could:confused:, the only days I get to ride for fun are either Monday or Tuesday and only one of those, as my wife and kids get the other. Plus Ive been working Six days a week the last few..........:( Really only been out a few times for myself this season. My Etec is mad at me:eek:

BUT we just returned from work and there are fresh tracks everywhere:d That we were able to travel too. The conditions are sick, but that also means a heightened avalanche danger, so please use your head and stick to simple terrain, paractice proper procedure for safe travel and watch out for each other.

As always, I recommend the TREES ! They are soooooooo gooooooooood:d

That's where we will be...

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Curtis, heading up for the family day weekend was wondering what the CAC donation schedule is, I am sure you have posted in this section or on the VARDA site but I have only seen it mentioned not a set schedule if there is one. The last time we were at Allen one of your guys came up to us and all we had with us were trail fees, so will bring some extra cash seeing as we usually leave our wallets back at the room. Thought it might be useful info considering the amount of traffic that will be in the Valemount area come the long weekend.

This was for the Avy Awareness Weekend, but we will kindly accept donations for the CAC at any time. For convenience you can simply leave a cheque at the trailhead if you wish or see me in the office on the weekends between 7-9am, but on the family day weekend I will most likely be working a trailhead.

Thanks for the consideration

Top Bottom