2008 Ford F350

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a Sledderglen Caption..."Now Boys And Girls Here's How Not To Build A Truck"

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
ANOTHER SLEDDERGLEN CAPTION: OH, OH, LOOKY SEE, I CAN SEE MY SHADOW.......... NOW WHERE DID I PUT MY BEER??? I SET IT ON THE BOX OF THIS SHINY NEW TRUCK JUST A MINUTE AGO........HMMM!!!!!!!! :p

Lost

RIP Fallen Angel
Reaction score
Sledder glen When I was this tall I wanted a truck just like this now I know better (Ford circles their mistakes) ;)

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks guys BUT Ron still hasnt brought the truck by my work to do the trade maybe he is just thinking on the deal. Ron make sure you get all the other things on the truck first like the lift,air system and tires then we can do the deal.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
See, this is the greatest site in the world when one member will trade his new truck for another members less than new truck. Just the best...lol
Im looking foward to the trade, cant do till next week sometime, mabie Tuesday or Wednesday. Well have to get Summitric to take some photo's that day, I'll bring my neighbours car trailer..:D

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I finally got the truck done, well most of it. Had Greg put in the Retrax box cover today and back mudflaps, air system, lift and tires are done. I guess I have to install the espar yet but I'll have to take that out of the old truck. Here are some pics. Even got the Snow and Mud Sticker done.

Attachments

• smcamp 371 (Small).jpg
    smcamp 371 (Small).jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 158
  • smcamp 372 (Small).jpg
    smcamp 372 (Small).jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 153
  • smcamp 373 (Small).jpg
    smcamp 373 (Small).jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 151

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ron Im ready to do the deal now. Oh and why dont you throw Pats Honda CRV in the box with the deal. Your truck looks trick man:cool: Way to pimp your ride.

GRD

Reaction score
I am not sure I would call it pimped.... But defiantly dressed up... Looks good!

Yup, You Pimped Your Ride Quite Nicely.... I Even Like It... Too Bad About The "blue Oval" On It Though........ Lol:d

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice looking truck there Ron, you've done it up nice can't wait to put it up against the Dodge. Be sure to bring it to the next Marshmellow roast, that way we won't have to start a campfire......All joking aside I like it!:D

Top Bottom