1st rip of the year.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
took a little rip in the yard, man does the fence line come up fast on the ol xp. at least 8 inches of snow, although it is blowing around a lot. the sled sure puts a smile on a guy's face, ear to ear.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: ist rip of the year.

took a little rip in the yard, man does the fence line come up fast on the ol xp. at least 8 inches of snow, although it is blowing around a lot. the sled sure puts a smile on a guy's face, ear to ear.

I went for a drive today....the ditches don't look too bad. I think I'll go for a spin tomorrow, just to scratch the itch.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

My itch is gone.....

Attachments

• 100_5019.jpg
    100_5019.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 536

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score

bringing mine down to work with me this week in sylvan....where are the good ditches to bang around here? saw 2 sled rippin around sylvan today i'm guess the cops must not bother you too much around there

davelaw1982

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

bringing mine down to work with me this week in sylvan....where are the good ditches to bang around here? saw 2 sled rippin around sylvan today i'm guess the cops must not bother you too much around there

They are not to bad, as long as you are registered and insured. Watch the ditches around sylvan at this time of year, some farmers like to place rocks from the fields in them, not so much fun.

davelaw1982

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I had mine out in the small drainage area south of the house the other day.... fellow neighbors may not be as happy as myself:d:d

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

yes, land mines. spent a few hrs stuck in a culvert a few years ago. need a base to set up before any serious riding.:beer:

friggin culverts

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca

What's the either part? My work is done! On another note maybe you have been talking to Joey too long? hahaha.....PM works quite nicely. Try it out sometime.

Haha all I meant was that 'I' didnt work today, well not work that someone pays me for anyway...

And yes way too much time with the kid :)

PM sent...

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

yes, land mines. spent a few hrs stuck in a culvert a few years ago. need a base to set up before any serious riding.:beer:

friggin culverts

It's time for a road ride, a few more days of snow and Nordegg should have some deeper road riding! Blindman looks like it has started to setup nicely!!!

Top Bottom