12v oil feed pump for turbo

ask52

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I need a 12v oil feed pump for my turbo. Ive been doing a ton of searching online and only seem to find sherfo and a couple other large pumps. Looking for something I can pick up local. I did see a few guys posting on here saying napa sells a Facet purolator pump that works? I called napa and the guy said they are fuel pumps?? Anyone have a part number? or more info on them.

Thanks!!

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canadian tire sells a bosch pump I used. It's a fuel pump, but it works fine for the lube oil as well. It was local, and under $100.0

Heimie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe try Mopac. They have a lot of racing parts. I used to have one from there (years ago when I was stock car racing) that we used for circulating the gear oil in the rear diff through a cooler. Don't remember much about it, but it wasn't very big.

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I need a 12v oil feed pump for my turbo. Ive been doing a ton of searching online and only seem to find sherfo and a couple other large pumps. Looking for something I can pick up local. I did see a few guys posting on here saying napa sells a Facet purolator pump that works? I called napa and the guy said they are fuel pumps?? Anyone have a part number? or more info on them.

Thanks!!
Get ahold of Deano. Mad motorsports in leduc. He installed a new one on my m1000

Top Bottom