06 Rev left up on Boulder Mountain.

Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had to leave a sled up on Boulder Mtn. Saturday night. Went back to try to retrieve it today but could not find it in the low visibility. Will post co-ordinates from where the rider was picked up and some direction from there on where it could be found. If anyone stumbles upon it in the mean time could you mark a way point so we know exactly. It's an 06 Blue Summit 144 with Barton on the windshield.

I have to head back home Monday and the weather looks like it might break Tuesday so I hope to have someone up there looking for it. Any help would be appreciated.

Spector

Reaction score
Bart, we picked you up at N51 00.879 W118 20.551. You left the machine north of that. Good luck, scavenger hunt time

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is there a reward for getting it out... lol jk..

ill be there friday if isee it ill tow it to the cabin that is if i can see more then the top of the handle bars

Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know lots of guys are willing to help out so I am hopefull that we get to it before it's burried too bad. Mark Shaede is up there today and is the main guy looking for it. If anyone spots it give me a call at 403-993-7010 or call Mark and let him know where it is at 250-837-5200 so he can get it off the mountain for me.

I appreciate the phone calls from everyone concerned, kneedeep, smokindave, John in Revy and Spector for the co-ordinates. Thanks guys it really takes a load off to know people are willing to go out of there way to help a guy out. And Trev...thanks for getting stuck with me and I'm glad we got at least one sled out. Drive safe buddy and we will get together soon for a real ride.

Thanks guys.

Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bart, we picked you up at N51 00.879 W118 20.551. You left the machine north of that. Good luck, scavenger hunt time

Is this from when Dusty was there or the first time? Either way it is close. Do you have the cabin location as well. Just want to see how I could have gotten down.

mountainbigbull

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is this from when Dusty was there or the first time? Either way it is close. Do you have the cabin location as well. Just want to see how I could have gotten down.
From the looks of it down from there is what I have heard people call the toilet bowl. There is no way that I have heard guys getting from there to the cabin. I think there is some deep gulley's and maybe even a cliff or two. I know a good friend of mine spent the night in there.:eek:

Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From the looks of it down from there is what I have heard people call the toilet bowl. There is no way that I have heard guys getting from there to the cabin. I think there is some deep gulley's and maybe even a cliff or two. I know a good friend of mine spent the night in there.:eek:

And that my friends is why it was left where it was. Looks like it was found today and dug out. Someones going to bring it down in the morning. Thanks for everyones concern.

Toilet bowl is a good name.

Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sled is back in revy. Thanks John. Special thanks to Mark Shaede of Revelstoke Snowmobile Rentals and Tours. Great guy...give him a call of you need a guide or sled rental.

Another big thanks to smokindave for bringing it home for me. I owe you a favour. Anytime.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good deal dude! I've had ol Markus help me out several times in the past. He knows all the tricks to getting dead sleds out of the boonies!

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so being i wasn't there, was there anything a sledder could learn from this? i'd hate to be caught in that situation, and always want to learn.;)

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And that my friends is why it was left where it was. Looks like it was found today and dug out. Someones going to bring it down in the morning. Thanks for everyones concern.

Toilet bowl is a good name.

He left it there so he wouldnt have to spend a night feeling like a cold turd :eek:

Top Bottom