I hate Thiefs!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This isnt a real big deal but I thought I would look for a a couple idea form you guys,Somebody stole a Jerry Can full of diesel off my Work truck while we were away this weekend,Im hoping they put it in there car,little buggers.I think I will take another one and fill it half gas and half water and set it up,this should slow them down!
catmando!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I like the way you think...lol..50/50 fuel and water
This isnt a real big deal but I thought I would look for a a couple idea form you guys,Somebody stole a Jerry Can full of diesel off my Work truck while we were away this weekend,Im hoping they put it in there car,little buggers.I think I will take another one and fill it half gas and half water and set it up,this should slow them down!
catmando!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
catmando!

DAM, SO YOU WANT THE JERRY CAN BACK???? MWAHAHAHAHAA
:smiliestirthepot::ramsfan_small::jerry::smiliestirthepot:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nope they can keep it LOL!
catmando!

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Underneath the handle glue razor blades cut in half so they don't hang down to far, so when they shove their hand in the handle and lift up :eek:....follow the trail of blood

Work real good for car stereo's glue the blades so they hang over the back cause you always shove you hand behind it to push it back through the dash

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
years ago my moms ex-boyfreind did the razor blade thing to the stereo on his Vett back in Halifax....guy left a lot of blood behind, the cops threatened to charge him when they found out what he did...called it malitious....like stealing a guys stereo for the 3rd time isnt...

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
apparently sugar doesn't do much! According to mythbusters anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the worst thing sugar might do, is possibly plug the in tank filter sock..... That's about it..... We've done it for an insurance company request to see if it would work on a particular vehicle(was a false claim being put in, by one of their clients). If there is any nytro, put that in.... Should heat up an engine quickly, and probably seize soon, same with lots of methanol

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
years ago my moms ex-boyfreind did the razor blade thing to the stereo on his Vett back in Halifax....guy left a lot of blood behind, the cops threatened to charge him when they found out what he did...called it malitious....like stealing a guys stereo for the 3rd time isnt...

Back in the day we used to tie fish hooks on the wire's, so you could stick your hand in but hurt like hell to pull it out

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
catmando!

Fill your Jerry with nitrate fertilizer and diesel fuel, rig it with a bp3 detonator on a 9 volt battery and wala you not only rid the world of another jackazz but you also get to drive a new work truck :d

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fill your Jerry with nitrate fertilizer and diesel fuel, rig it with a bp3 detonator on a 9 volt battery and wala you not only rid the world of another jackazz but you also get to drive a new work truck :d

You're way too familiar with detonators Darc. (Or should I say Achmed).

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Way back when, I used to carry a can of fuel in my Little Red Express truck, (couldn't get money or fuel at night back then and that truck was always out of gas) Anyway it would go missing on a regular basis, so one time I filled it with water (summer time). Sure enough about a month later it went missing and then the next day the neihbour kid couldn't get his car to start. I was giving him a hand to figure out what it was and low and behold there was a lot of water in his fuel, and his tank was half full of water. I gave him a lesson right there, (this was back when you could punch someone out, that deserved it, and did not go to jail your self). It never happened again.lol.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Way back when, I used to carry a can of fuel in my Little Red Express truck, (couldn't get money or fuel at night back then and that truck was always out of gas) Anyway it would go missing on a regular basis, so one time I filled it with water (summer time). Sure enough about a month later it went missing and then the next day the neihbour kid couldn't get his car to start. I was giving him a hand to figure out what it was and low and behold there was a lot of water in his fuel, and his tank was half full of water. I gave him a lesson right there, (this was back when you could punch someone out, that deserved it, and did not go to jail your self). It never happened again.lol.

I miss those days.

Top Bottom