Who all has broken down sleds?

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you bet he is.. He was actually there this past thursday. then went on to sicamous.. he'll probably be heading back there in a week or two.. He is going to be going up wit ha bunch of guys wit hturbo's.. The guy that builds kits in the states is coming up for a ride..

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
sweet...yea my dad use to go riding with him all the time when they came this way...ill see if i can find the pick of my dad on one of kens customs

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm only 150 Hp, the R1 bike is 180Hp. The engines are the same. Hauck performance has a box and timing key that advances your timing, but power commander has the fuel map box and a timing box as well. You plug into your PC and download and upload maps and tune on the fly. What do you think? Or should I go with a boondocker or boss box and forget about the timing?

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He did bent his tunnel on purpose.... Right, It was all a plan to get a new CR tunnel.... Right..... wanted to shave off some of that WEIGHT, hey Glen
LMAO Hahahaha

Sure sounds good.. It is actually starting to look pretty sweet now.. Putting the doo/holz skid under it sure saved a few pounds.. If you are interested in aone, i think that there is a doo/holz 151 skid for sale on bigsky.com. It's the website for thunderstruck dvd's.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm only 150 Hp, the R1 bike is 180Hp. The engines are the same. Hauck performance has a box and timing key that advances your timing, but power commander has the fuel map box and a timing box as well. You plug into your PC and download and upload maps and tune on the fly. What do you think? Or should I go with a boondocker or boss box and forget about the timing?

I'm not sure but i know that the guys abck in terrace bc usually put alot of bike type stuff on there yammy's and they work good.. I've used the power aommander a bit on a gsxr motor but it was in a race car.. It's a pretty cool car, it's kinda like a formula 1 car but it has a gsxr 1000 motor that has been modified a fair bit..

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No No, I just dropped 30 grand on two sleds. I'm broke. Have to squeeze a Nickel to make the beaver poop a dime.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No 7 1/4's but lots of 8" that will work jusy fine for you. We've put them on lots of sleds that had 7 1/4's.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got some 8"s here. I was looking for 7 1/4 so there isn't such a gap between the wheel and the slider.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure. It is very noticable though. The end 8 to 10 inches of track doesn't touch the sliders.

Top Bottom