Who all has broken down sleds?

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The rails run flat till about the rear braket then they tip up at the rear. No they are not bent from all that weight Glen ! Hahahahhah They do this so they turn better on the hard packed and that the natural path of your track when you are in poo. Your track ballons outward away from the sliders cuz of the centrifical force

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought cats were so light and treaded softly they didn't have a turning issue... LMAO!

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are what you ride...?????????? Hey wait a minute that means i'm a big fat cow.:(

Last edited by a moderator:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Glengine: You Mentioned Earlier You Had A Set Of Used Simmons Black With Blue Skis?? I Might Be Interested If They Have Doo Saddles....... Please Let Me Know....... Thanks Ric

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Glengine: You Mentioned Earlier You Had A Set Of Used Simmons Black With Blue Skis?? I Might Be Interested If They Have Doo Saddles....... Please Let Me Know....... Thanks Ric
Well they need a set of addles, but they are cheap and we have them in stock.. The ski's were only used like twice. Now the guy is changing the color scheme of his sled to red and black so he wants to change up.. Give eric a call at 454-4541

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey glen.... though I seen that pic in your avatar before....

This years sled show..... Nice job....

Attachments

• M10 With Boondocker Turbo.jpg
    M10 With Boondocker Turbo.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 104

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Motor is all together and she has ran again, and the turbo's should be back this week.. Which will be good..

REVINATOR

Reaction score
hopefully we will see the boys up at blue river,found a new area, lots of steep and deep real hole to get into though would be a good test for the turbos

REVINATOR

Reaction score
no it wasnt ,same area he rode on thur but you have to make your way up the avalance chute,not to bad going up 70 plus coming down

perry27

Reaction score
got some good news got 1 of 3 sleds running girlfriends though, engine arrived tonight and my leg is getting better almost walked today, i just have to swap clutches.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah he was saying that it was a pretty cool riding area, alot of steep stuff, which is cool. But he said that there was a few creek crossings and stuff like that to get in there, and it was quite a ways back in there..

Top Bottom