Awesome people out sledding

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Chappell today - met dragonweld & caper11 - sick dudes + loved chatting sleds with them - my brother blew a shock out yesterday some other sick people got him a set of shocks brought out from EDM - o fell in a gnarly hole on the lower Lake and some other sick guys from the mac helped me pull my dirty out of that one - wastegate stuck closed on me at eagles pass a week ago - she was seeing 12lbs - I think the extra fuel demand took out my fuel pump or regulator or both - then our buddies 14xm I think piled up the pull cord and stator about 1000metres from the truck - but ya long story short - the sledders out there are all a bunch of beauties

Last edited:

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Awesome people out sleds ng

Rode Chappell today - met dragonweld & caper11 - sick dudes + loved chatting sleds with them - my brother blew a shock out yesterday some other sick people got him a set of shocks brought out from EDM - o fell in a gnarly hole on the lower Lake and some other sick guys from the mac helped me pull my dirty out of that one - wastegate stuck closed on me at eagles pass a week ago - she was seeing 12lbs - I think the extra fuel fans took out my fuel pump or regulator or both - then our buddies 14xm I think piled up the pull cord and stator about 1000metres from the truck - but ya long story short - the sledders out there are all a bunch of beauties
Won't let me edit the title stupid phone buggered the title

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It was really good meeting, and chatting with you. The dirty Banana looked familiar, Im glad I went over to introduce myself.

I was pretty impressed with the conditions considering the weather we are experiencing. All in all, we had a pretty good day.

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It was really good meeting, and chatting with you. The dirty Banana looked familiar, Im glad I went over to introduce myself.

I was pretty impressed with the conditions considering the weather we are experiencing. All in all, we had a pretty good day.
Our day was full of adventure - Chappell can get gnarly in spots - I wanna ride it more - so many wicked people I met today at Chappell - Goin home to change my fuel pump and regulator - the ol' dirty will be out just lettin er f*kin eat 8lbs

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Oh and just wanted to say that I love 100% merino wool and Klim gore-tex gear - fell in a huge hole with 2ft of water in the bottom - got pretty wet because I was submerged under my sled for a bit - just my legs luckily - bars were on bedrock - cheetah bars for the win also - I was still warm and was able to just turn the heated bars on and ride the rest of the day - wife seen the video of the hole I was in - I'm sleeping solo tonight

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

fixed the thread title for you! Nice reading posts like this!

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Chappell today - met dragonweld & caper11 - sick dudes + loved chatting sleds with them - my brother blew a shock out yesterday some other sick people got him a set of shocks brought out from EDM - o fell in a gnarly hole on the lower Lake and some other sick guys from the mac helped me pull my dirty out of that one - wastegate stuck closed on me at eagles pass a week ago - she was seeing 12lbs - I think the extra fuel demand took out my fuel pump or regulator or both - then our buddies 14xm I think piled up the pull cord and stator about 1000metres from the truck - but ya long story short - the sledders out there are all a bunch of beauties

Gotta stop riding eagles pass scoobs

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
umm nope - that's pretty rough if he did that - I'm 40 and me and the wife go around our little town in the winter when it dumps that 1ft out of nowhere and plow driveways for cash - it's good excercise and we get a Timmies after - I thought he was an entrepreneur like myself -
Naw, it’s a facade. Dudes kinda hateful to others but hides it pretty good. Hang out for more than hour or two and the evil rears it’s ugly head.

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there are manY aWeSoME PaWSoME people out there sledding... for sure

Last edited:

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Thanks kingcat162. Was a pleasure meeting you and talking turbos. Too bad we couldn’t meet up and you could have tried the Miller turbo.

Cheers

Top Bottom