rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Website Tip#5

Website Tip#5

If you dont wish to view a complete section you click on the down arrow on the right side of the header to that section. It will minimize that section. Then when you want to see that section at a later date you can just re open. So if your just a quadder or dirt bike rider and you dont wish to have all the snowmobile stuff show up just close out that section for the time being. You can also do that with the lower displays. The new post section will still display the new post's in that section.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Links directory

Just added the Links directory to the site, I still have to customize it to snowandmud.com look, and at this time it is empty. I will be adding links on a daily basis. If you want yours in there please go where it is to be located then click ' suggest link ' and fill out the sheet. It will come to me for approval. If the catagory is not there please suggest one then I may create.

ALL VENDORS: PLEASE GO IN TO THE LINKS SECTION, CLICK WHERE YOU WISH TO SEE YOUR FREE ADD AND SUGGEST LINK

Thanks,
RON

Last edited:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Ron;

Just added the Links directory to the site, I still have to customize it to snowandmud.com look, and at this time it is empty. I will be adding links on a daily basis. If you want yours in there please go where it is to be located then click ' suggest link ' and fill out the sheet. It will come to me for approval. If the catagory is not there please suggest one then I may create.

ALL VENDORS: PLEASE GO IN TO THE LINKS SECTION, CLICK WHERE YOU WISH TO SEE YOUR FREE ADD AND SUGGEST LINK

Thanks,
RON

I TRIED TO GO IN AND SUGGEST MY LINK, BUT NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN. JUST GAVE THE SECTIONS AND NOTHING INSIDE OR ATTACHED OR AREAS TO ADD???:confused:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Problem Fixed

The problem has been fixed so if you go under "Related Websites" you will see a link to Snowmobiling inthe Rockies which is actually "Sledbunnyracing" and it works now.

Thanks Ron.

I went into links this morning and had no problem suggesting my website under related websites however when I click on the title it does not take me to the site?

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Please if you could rate the games in the arcade after you play them that would be great. Then stars will show up underneath all the games.

Please add links to the link section as well.
We are looking for trail maps and details to staging area's both Graphic and text if you have any please forward to me.

RON

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Down for an hour

Sorry people, I was upgrading the site from version 3.6.5 to 3.6.7. and totally killed it for about an hour Friday night. Its not to busy as people are out camping or trying to get there last snowmobile trip in.

This new version has several small changes, and since I have alot of customization to the stock site there be some small glitches, if you find one please let me know so I can figure out how to repair.

RON

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Website upgrades

I am currently working on the site for the next few days, the links page to match the site is being made, the original one I had I removed due to support issues. Also I am trying to get the trail maps and staging area's section up. There will be a main forum page up soon as well that you will first go into when you go on snowandmud.com then you can go from there to the forum. We will be removing the weather reports and putting that into the links page as that was a issue that was slowing down the site.

Regards,

RON

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
10-4

I am currently working on the site for the next few days, the links page to match the site is being made, the original one I had I removed due to support issues. Also I am trying to get the trail maps and staging area's section up. There will be a main forum page up soon as well that you will first go into when you go on snowandmud.com then you can go from there to the forum. We will be removing the weather reports and putting that into the links page as that was a issue that was slowing down the site.

Regards,

RON

GOTCHA, BIG GUY.... WONDERED WHERE THE WEATHER REPORT WENT>>

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Website changes

Hope I never screwed anyone up too much with the new title page. When you log in here it will have all the information you need. There will be latest treads and information. Now I can finish the revised links section. Once that is completed, then the trail maps and staging area's follows.

Regards,
RON

Top Bottom