Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I'd say it's faster today.
More Horse Power...got it.

:nitro:

Were now on the new server an AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4400+, with 2 SATA 130GB drives, which for you non computer guys means Lots of Horsepower!!!

It seems faster, mabie because its 3:22 am and the internet is dead, who knows, but Im going back to bed..

RON :av-31:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Links Section Open

The links section is finally all complete and running after much testing and additional coding.

Please start adding links to make it a usefull resource. When adding a graphic to the link it must be downsized to no bigger than 600 x 600

Thanks
RON

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Links Page

You can comment as well about the links, Please post below, Hopefully there all good..

Please add all the links you can, all you have to do is add the url, If there is a graphic you can add or I will add myself later. The more the better..

Thanks,
RON

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Website Improvements

I have added 2 more sections to the left side menu -

One -> Alberta Trail Maps
Two -> BC Trail Maps

These are Staging area Directions, And Trail Maps

Please Email me your Maps or Directions and I will post in there it is for viewing only..

RON

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Server Update Completed

Were now on the new server an AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4400+, with 2 SATA 130GB drives, which for you non computer guys means Lots of Horsepower!!!

It seems faster, mabie because its 3:22 am and the internet is dead, who knows, but Im going back to bed..

RON :av-31:

My system is pretty much the same (just with 1 SATA 130 GB Drive), had it for about a year now, you're gonna love it.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
New Section

Well, its now completed, a section for Members of this site to post products from Tires to GPS's, and other members to comment on the products. You can then see what we all think of the product.

Its on the left in the site directory called " Product Reviews" check it out and put some items on there, I have to approve them but I'll get to it quick

What do you think?? Myself, I think this is an awsome addition to the site and will use it alot to help me make decisions on products.

RON

RON

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ron;
How can I rate diferent items in the product review section, or add a coment?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Ron;
How can I rate diferent items in the product review section, or add a coment?

Hey NosRX1,

To rate and review an item simply click on the little picture at the top right side of the article that looks like a pen and paper, this will bring up a box for you to put in your rating and write your review, it will then appear in the right hand side once its been approved.

TylerG

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TylerG Thanks for the info. I do like the product reviews section, There will be alot of useful found there I am sure.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Blogs Section

I just opened a new section to the site called Blogs, where you can enter blogs about yourself and show off your toys. Check it out. There are many functions, check mine out. There are blocks where you can select your own format and go from there.

What do you think..

RON

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Re: Blogs Section

That's just great Ron, I finally broke my Arcade habbit and now you add something new to eat up every spare moment I have...Actually it's great that you continue to add "Awesome" new features. It's easy to figure out why this has become the fastest growing site in the interntet. Way to go Ron.
:D:D:D
I just opened a new section to the site called Blogs, where you can enter blogs about yourself and show off your toys. Check it out. There are many functions, check mine out. There are blocks where you can select your own format and go from there.

What do you think..

RON

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Attaching photo's in Blogs: Well I been playing around a little with this myself, and it doesn't seem to like the coppermine gallery. I will see about getting some custom coding done to work with that. I got my pics right from one of my posts on the site, and then it works. If I find a way, I'll let you know.

RON

Cumminsnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Ron - Blog

Hey Ron, I tried to add a photo or two to the blog tonight and failed. Can you give me some directions on how to attach photos?

Thx
:D:D:D

I got mine to work I just went to my photo gallery and right clicked on my mouse then click copy image location them just paste it into the image location.
Worked for me
Cumminsnorth

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Thanks Ron, keep me posted.

Attaching photo's in Blogs: Well I been playing around a little with this myself, and it doesn't seem to like the coppermine gallery. I will see about getting some custom coding done to work with that. I got my pics right from one of my posts on the site, and then it works. If I find a way, I'll let you know.

RON

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Ron,

How about a section on the forum for the discussion of Recreational GPS'es??
-See what types of GPS people use
-Maps of specific riding areas for GPS's (Distribution)
-GPS knowledge Help

Just an Idea!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Hey Ron,

How about a section on the forum for the discussion of Recreational GPS'es??
-See what types of GPS people use
-Maps of specific riding areas for GPS's (Distribution)
-GPS knowledge Help

Just an Idea!

Anthony, for info on Gps's go to the product reviews section, the maps section will have some GPS coordinates in it. And for the GPS knowedge and help in one of the forums set up a thread GPS Help, people that have one will help. Thanks for the Idea's though, I will keep them all in mind for future.

Ron;)

Top Bottom