Website

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Ron, great games you added!

Also, I am on a mac and I have to say for some reason I find this site to run smoother on my Mac, than my PC! Not sure exactly why, but it doesn't seem as choppy for some reason! It's very Mac friendly! Some other ATVing sites and forums arn't so friendly, and most of the buttons/images just come up a X's! But not this one!!!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Ron when do you sleep :confused:

I have no choice to do the updates early in the morning so the site is up during the day. Its hard when the updates come out because I need to do them so the site works on all updated browsers and is secure to the users. And when I do the updates somtimes the site totally crashes and I have to rebuild alot of area's, so then Im up all night working on it. I prefer to do Friday nights then I can recover all day Sunday.

Lost

RIP Fallen Angel
Reaction score
Ron I thank you for all you do with this site. I need more s&m cards while at car events I find myself passing them out it just proves that the common factor is a motor! and size does matter

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Ron I thank you for all you do with this site. I need more s&m cards while at car events I find myself passing them out it just proves that the common factor is a motor! and size does matter

WHAT.... AND LOST ALWAYS SAID "SIZE DOESN'T MATTER"....... BAH, HAH,HAH, IS THAT WHY THE WIFEY DRIVES THE 1K??? :D:):eek:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Classifieds Section

Im currently working on a new classifieds section which has several category's. Its its own section that separates sleds from vehicles, you can easily post pics in there and you can even take bids for somthing if you wanted to. Here are the Categorys

SNOWMOBILES
- For Sale/Wanted
- Parts and Accessories
- Clothing

ATV's & UTV's
- For Sale/Wanted
- Parts and Accessories
- Clothing

Dirt Bikes
- For Sale/Wanted
- Parts and Accessories
- Clothing

Vehicles and Trailers
- For Sale/Wanted
- Parts and Accessories

Other
- For Sale/Wanted

Sorry guys there will be two sections for about 20 days

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Website Trail Maps and Staging area's

The Trail map and Staging Area section for both BC and alberta is being developed. As snowmobile season is just around the corner we will be working hard to get as much maps as possible into the section.

We need you maps and acurate directions to all the staging area's in both Alberta and BC. What ever you have please email me with them and I will add them to the section. Please send to ron@snowandmud.com

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Classifieds

Well, its up and running, The new and improved classifed section. I still have to do all the images and stuff too but at least you can start posting classifieds. When you click on the photo's they grow as well. You can put up to 8 pics on there. You can bid on adds or take bids too. There will be a feature add section that they will show up on the main page on the left side where one of the google bars is.

If you have somthing in the old classified section, please redo the add in that section so it can start working.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
New Features Oct 26/07

Real Name: This will show up on your profle, You can go into User CP and add it. See my profile on the left side of Post.

Featured Adds: You can pay through paypal for additional credits to feature your classifieds on the left side of the main page, for now each person has a few credits, just put your add on and hit the feature add and go from there. When you run out of credits you can purchace them. Regular classifieds are free, its only if you want the site to feature on the main page.

Repaired Bug: You can now go to left side of posts and click on member and a menu will popup.

Random Adds: Random adds will show up on the site in different area's

Classified Section: Please post new adds in the New Classified section,you cannot post in the old section.

Enjoy these new features, now once I complete the classifieds I can start making the site store.

GRD

Reaction score
Looking good Ron!

New Features Oct 26/07

Real Name: This will show up on your profle, You can go into User CP and add it. See my profile on the left side of Post.

Featured Adds: You can pay through paypal for additional credits to feature your classifieds on the left side of the main page, for now each person has a few credits, just put your add on and hit the feature add and go from there. When you run out of credits you can purchace them. Regular classifieds are free, its only if you want the site to feature on the main page.

Repaired Bug: You can now go to left side of posts and click on member and a menu will popup.

Random Adds: Random adds will show up on the site in different area's

Classified Section: Please post new adds in the New Classified section,you cannot post in the old section.

Enjoy these new features, now once I complete the classifieds I can start making the site store.

Top Bottom