Website

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Site Sucks........i'm Outa Here

GOIN OVER TO THE NEW SITE MUD&SNOW.COM........... LOL:D
YUP, I LIKE WHAT YOU'VE DONE, RON..... NOW JUST NEED SOME DECALS FOR THE NEW TRUCK AND THE NEW TRAILER(SOON TO BE) AND FOR EVERYONE ELSE THAT WANTS THEM??? BET YOU'D HAVE QUITE A RESPONSE??:rolleyes:..........

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
GOIN OVER TO THE NEW SITE MUD&SNOW.COM........... LOL:D
YUP, I LIKE WHAT YOU'VE DONE, RON..... NOW JUST NEED SOME DECALS FOR THE NEW TRUCK AND THE NEW TRAILER(SOON TO BE) AND FOR EVERYONE ELSE THAT WANTS THEM??? BET YOU'D HAVE QUITE A RESPONSE??:rolleyes:..........

I'd put a decal on my truck, maybe even on the tent trailer!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
OK, Kids...:nono: Save it for the Sumo Ring in those big suites.

Otherwise, I'll be doing a major Server Upgrade on Friday of Saturday, Im upgrading to a Major Sweet new Server, with a dual core processor, 2 160GB drives. So there may be a minor shutdown either day. But last time is was for about 15 minutes max.

Same Web host www.realwebhost.net

Regards,

RON

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Tyler, can you break down Ron's fancy talk (dual Core Processor etc) and put it in laymans terms
OK, Kids...:nono: Save it for the Sumo Ring in those big suites.

Otherwise, I'll be doing a major Server Upgrade on Friday of Saturday, Im upgrading to a Major Sweet new Server, with a dual core processor, 2 160GB drives. So there may be a minor shutdown either day. But last time is was for about 15 minutes max.

Same Web host www.realwebhost.net

Regards,

RON

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Calender Settings

Please go into your UserCP > Edit options > Then scroll down to Date & Time options and In Start of the Week please set that on Sunday, then at bottom save changes. This will make your calender start on Sunday. This only applies to users that registered before May 31, 2007 if you want your calender to look proper. Sorry, I did not have it set properly :confused:

RON

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Mine is good as well.
Please go into your UserCP > Edit options > Then scroll down to Date & Time options and In Start of the Week please set that on Sunday, then at bottom save changes. This will make your calender start on Sunday. This only applies to users that registered before May 31, 2007 if you want your calender to look proper. Sorry, I did not have it set properly :confused:

RON

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Server Update Completed

Were now on the new server an AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4400+, with 2 SATA 130GB drives, which for you non computer guys means Lots of Horsepower!!!

It seems faster, mabie because its 3:22 am and the internet is dead, who knows, but Im going back to bed..

RON :av-31:

Top Bottom