we are fubared

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And next week we get our first NDP Alberta budget... With Trudeau and Notley aint the next four years going to be interesting.

800HMX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope the people who voted NDP Provincially and Liberal Federally get what they deserved! We won't know how good we had it. Hang on to your money it could get ugly! Watch stock prices tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My crystal ball is telling me there will be bigger welfare check's,a bigger and better funded aboriginal dept.
more immigrant's(who will take my job)and more gun law's........................................
To sum it up, suck more money out of the west and spread it around to the people of the east.
Let's be real here ...........the east run's the country,the west pay's for it.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2015 will always be remembered as the year all of Hell froze over.
1st Alberta goes NDP
2nd Canada goes Liberal

Roy Maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My crystal ball is telling me there will be bigger welfare check's,a bigger and better funded aboriginal dept.
more immigrant's(who will take my job)and more gun law's........................................
To sum it up, suck more money out of the west and spread it around to the people of the east.
Let's be real here ...........the east run's the country,the west pay's for it.

That certainly will be the case now.

slowride420

Reaction score
Your ¼ ounce $ just went up 40% Congrats...

I dunno cuso, if it's truly legal, can't I grow it in my garden in the summer, and
my basement in the winter? Sounds cheap as tomatoes, but my friends won't
buy my tomatoes for $30 a bag!! If it's decriminalized or not fully legalized that's
a different story!! My guess is 4 years of the same old ****, I don't think it really matters
what color mask the puppet wears!!

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think he will be able to legalize pot. I'm the furthest thing from a doper but legalizing it and selling it the same as alcohol or tobacco could generate mass tax revenue.

For the separatists out there this might have some weight to it......Western Block

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2015-10-19-21-50-24-1528430993.jpeg
From my cold dead hands

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow would have never expected this landslide. Lots of pessimists on S&M tonight. In my opinion, you can blame the east all you want but the demise of Harper can be squarely put onto himself and his strategists. They failed to communicate their mandate and instead put a bunch of negative ads that failed and backfired. I would love to be a fly on the wall in the PC room hearing/seeing all the finger pointing. If they had a different leader we would have had a different election result….. guaranteed!

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am in a state of shock at the IQ level of all of the eastern provinces...............
Was Harper perfect? Hell no, but compared to the the other two IMO he was the
only bus driver with a license..............
We are going to have a trust fund baby as a PM? REALLY????????????????????
Canada, the new laughing stock of the planet.

handyandy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow would have never expected this landslide. Lots of pessimists on S&M tonight. In my opinion, you can blame the east all you want but the demise of Harper can be squarely put onto himself and his strategists. They failed to communicate their mandate and instead put a bunch of negative ads that failed and backfired. I would love to be a fly on the wall in the PC room hearing/seeing all the finger pointing. If they had a different leader we would have had a different election result….. guaranteed!

I have to agree with you. Even though I voted conservative, their campaign was a joke. The whole niqab and terrorist stuff wasnt really important to me or most other Canadians, they should have focused on more important issues.
Even though Trudeau is an idiot, the liberals did run a better campaign in spite of all the stupid sh!t trudeau has said.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back to a regional run Canada....in other words the east runs the show with out any representation from any where else....!look at a vote map and see what happened. The election was called before all of Ontario was even counted...lmao !
just like the NDP voters in Alberta , the liberals voters will be embarrassed As well in a few years....

Welcome to the new Canada where minority's/ special interest groups / and immigrants will dictate the show....
Gun owners , or should I say past gun owners ...good luck ...lol
We are in trouble .... Particularly in the west.
when will we learn that if you vote liberal , you are voting against any fair representation of the west !!!

Some people just don't get it !

Last edited:

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last time we had a liberal government we had 18% interest... how mamy people would lose there homes if interest rates jumped even 5%. How quickly people forget.

Top Bottom