we are fubared

camoJoe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back to a regional run Canada....in other words the east runs the show with out any representation from any where else....!look at a vote map and see what happened. The election was called before all of Ontario was even counted...lmao !
just like the NDP voters in Alberta , the liberals voters will be embarrassed As well in a few years....

Welcome to the new Canada where minority's/ special interest groups / and immigrants will dictate the show....
Gun owners , or should I say past gun owners ...good luck ...lol
We are in trouble .... Particularly in the west.
when will we learn that if you vote liberal , you are voting against any fair representation of the west !!!

Some people just don't get it !

Unfortunately, It did not matter what the west voted for, by the time we got around to vote the decision was already made by the east,....

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I voted Conservatives, but I don't think we will be affected as bad as we all think. With a majority government I don't think they will worry as much about all their peddy promises as much as their main promises....Once he has the ministers in place, things will happen...I guess with Sohi, in Edmonton as a liberal, I'm sure he will be made a major minister, and hopefully minister of natural resources :)..... Canada still needs the cashflow from the Oilsands revenue, so I think we will see the Eastern pipeline pushing through now....Since Knothead has verbally damaged the xl pipeline to the point of "no go", I truly believe this Eastern pipeline will go through and benefit all of Canada. I do hope Eastern Canada will help Western Canada diversify somewhat, so we aren't totally dependent on Oil revenues........... ps, start selling your excess guns ;)

Last edited:

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A former apprentice of mine posted on my facebook after a rant I posted saying it is simple math. The biggest turnout in history. Couldn't be more right however, those who turned out are the issue. Mathimatically consider the number of people on their a$$ for whatever reason out east that want to stay on it vs you and I stuck at work today complaining about the outcome. Simple math is right, Mr. Trudeau turned his back on Canada and bit the hand that is going to feed him by pandering to the "I'm so hard done by" crowd not willing to make a single sacrific to better themselves within Canada. The liberal web site has an income tax calculator that spells it out. If you have a family that makes less than $90000 a year with 10 kids under the age of 17 you will get $60000 in tax benefits, or something like that. The number was so shocking it can't be true and a glitch in the software I am hoping. If not, those who come to Canada and understand making babies is easier than going to work will have the numbers to turn this country into the next islamic state.

I really hope I am wrong.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As much as the Liberals getting in scares me, I hope they can bring some positive change, it is about time we all stop kidding ourselves that oil and gas is going to last forever. I really hope that notley forces the building of refineries in alberta and Trudeau can push the Energy East pipeline through. Ultimately time will tell, but I am pretty certain that the wealthy individuals and provinces are going to be paying a lot more to the unwealthy ones.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I voted Conservatives, but I don't think we will be affected as bad as we all think. With a majority government I don't think they will worry as much about all their peddy promises as much as their main promises....Once he has the ministers in place, things will happen...I guess with Sohi, in Edmonton as a liberal, I'm sure he will be made a major minister, and hopefully minister of natural resources :)..... Canada still needs the cashflow from the Oilsands revenue, so I think we will see the Eastern pipeline pushing through now....Since Knothead has verbally damaged the xl pipeline to the point of "no go", I truly believe this Eastern pipeline will go through and benefit all of Canada. I do hope Eastern Canada will help Western Canada diversify somewhat, so we aren't totally dependent on Oil revenues........... ps, start selling your excess guns ;)
When they come for mine they might as well bring theirs,only from my cold Dead Hands.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think he will be able to legalize pot. I'm the furthest thing from a doper but legalizing it and selling it the same as alcohol or tobacco could generate mass tax revenue.

For the separatists out there this might have some weight to it......Western Block
All the dopers will never buy the Governments supply cause its all **** and they dont have any real good growers yet so how will it generate tax revenue.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
F A W K you......

Just sayin....

This is a joke, Ndp was just voted in. clearly this province has become so filled with easterners it no longer is the west. That would never happen even though every true Albertan would love a separation.

Last edited by a moderator:

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a joke, Ndp was just voted in. clearly this province has become so filled with easterners it no longer is the west. That would never happen even though every true Albertan would love a separation.

That is a bit offside, I work along side true 100% Albertan that voted NDP in the alberta election. His reason, I don't know but it is time for a change. Any of the folks I work with from the east to be fair are Conservititive. Alberta went NDP for a number of reasons. First and foremost was the Conservitives choice on a leader. He was a dithering idiot, and what's her name was a simply bad for politics with all the bs spending. No way Alberta votes liberal so who do you pick? Gone are the days of real leaders of people only puppets and those who seek power and fame.

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is a bit offside, I work along side true 100% Albertan that voted NDP in the alberta election. His reason, I don't know but it is time for a change. Any of the folks I work with from the east to be fair are Conservititive. Alberta went NDP for a number of reasons. First and foremost was the Conservitives choice on a leader. He was a dithering idiot, and what's her name was a simply bad for politics with all the bs spending. No way Alberta votes liberal so who do you pick? Gone are the days of real leaders of people only puppets and those who seek power and fame.

Fair enough, But thats one person you know. Either way there is no where near enough people that would want to be separated to make it happen.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When Calgary starts looking like a ghost town, it will give room for the million or so immigrants who do not have a jobs and need free housing. Why should Canada be the only country enjoying safety and prosperity. Finally you have change you wanted.

Last edited:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apparently I'm not a "True Albertan" eastern'rs like me are not the solution..... we're da cause b'y
And Obama' not American. So what's your point, you reside in Alberta, drink beer good enough for me. 👍

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry, not just easterners. Anyone that moves here and wants to change it, everyone wants to move here and than change Alberta. Makes no sense.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Sorry, not just easterners. Anyone that moves here and wants to change it, everyone wants to move here and than change Alberta. Makes no sense.

You know how we talk about "painting all sledders with the same brush" and with off-road enthusiasts in general.... bingo.

None of the Easterners I know who have come west want to change a single thing about Alberta, those who could not handle the go go go and wanted longer EI claims went back. I'm tired of "old stock" Albertans bitching and whining about "Easterners are coming out and stealing our work" or "Fawking newf's need to GTFO"..... loser mentality. When Plio & I worked for ICT our whole crew was Easterners and we were the ones they knew could pull chit off in a clutch, under scheduled.... under budgeted.... call in the Newf's (even though none of us were from Newfoundland) Where I come from you had to work to keep a job, driving mine truck because your dad worked at the plant and living at home until you were 35 was not an option.... I left home at 18 with a back pack and 20 years 2 months and 5 days later here I am, still going to work every day and been in University night classes for the past 7 years....

Top Bottom