Soooo, spring Rocky Rail Line - Horberg to Nordegg trip - anyone?

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I've got everyone so far, lemme know if I missed someone. Here's the updated list (7 confirmed, 3 tentative):

whoDEANie
Kokanee800
sumx54 (tentative)
Tex78 (tentative)
Cattleman16, probably +1
carlsonswerve (tentative)
rzrgadeKeith&Les + 1 (Mike)

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't make it deano

That the weekend we are going to the island

sent while I should be drinking tea's

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't make it deano

That the weekend we are going to the island

Hmm, they're letting you back??? ...didn't you get voted off the island?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
U a funny guy, no my parents are renting a beach house for a week

silverstarind2010

Reaction score
Hi Everyone hows it going? Myself and a couple others may be interested in making the June 14th trip to nordeg. Myself and a couple others made the trip last year with Tex.. How are ya doing Tex? What happened to the Kawi

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone hows it going? Myself and a couple others may be interested in making the June 14th trip to nordeg. Myself and a couple others made the trip last year with Tex.. How are ya doing Tex? What happened to the Kawi

The more the merrier. Book your room before it's too late.

Sent from my SGH-I757M using Tapatalk

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sold the kawi , moved to sicamous lol, life is awesome

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Vehicle storage is set up for the may 24&25 ride at Hela Ventures in Horberg area they will be charging $10 per vehicle this year Instead of the $5 from other years. We could ask about the June ride this weekend.

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is anyone going on the trip this weekend that knows the way without a gps ? Not sure if I can make it & the guy's should have someone that knows the way.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Vehicle storage is set up for the may 24&25 ride at Hela Ventures in Horberg area they will be charging $10 per vehicle this year Instead of the $5 from other years. We could ask about the June ride this weekend.

That would be great if you could ask about the 14th for us Hadster. $10 sounds good to me.

quadon

Reaction score
Bigger group would be nice but as we can't make the June ride, we will go out and play anyhow.
Good luck with your Can-am Hadster.

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So is there anyone else coming tomorrow other than Quadon & 3 of his friends ? Need to know how many to wait for in the morning. We meet at the Petro-Can gas station area at 8:00 am. Thanks.

kokanee 800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So is there anyone else coming tomorrow other than Quadon & 3 of his friends ? Need to know how many to wait for in the morning. We meet at the Petro-Can gas station area at 8:00 am. Thanks.

wish I could gotta work, have fun... and take it easy through the chicane

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another good rail ride, just over 10 hrs to get there and about 7 hrs on the way home. The Kymco rental unit worked surprisingly good. No break downs & no injuries. Met some great people & all had a good time. The swampy muskeg route was surprisingly good shape.
Someone put alcohol in my beer last night at the bar, moving a bit slow this morning.

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brett at Hela Ventures says he will have parking available for the riders on the June 14 &15 trip. It will be $10 per vehicle & will be out front inside the fenced corral.
Brett is not sure if he will be there or not that weekend, if he is not, someone else there will show everyone where to park & collect the cash.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to hear u guys made it there and back

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another good rail ride, just over 10 hrs to get there and about 7 hrs on the way home. The Kymco rental unit worked surprisingly good. No break downs & no injuries. Met some great people & all had a good time. The swampy muskeg route was surprisingly good shape.
Someone put alcohol in my beer last night at the bar, moving a bit slow this morning.
That's awesome, good to hear you guys had a good, safe ride.
Brett at Hela Ventures says he will have parking available for the riders on the June 14 &15 trip. It will be $10 per vehicle & will be out front inside the fenced corral.
Brett is not sure if he will be there or not that weekend, if he is not, someone else there will show everyone where to park & collect the cash.

Thanks for talking to them for us. Do we just show up there, or should I be contacting them directly?

Rabdo

Reaction score
I've been wanting to do this ride for a couple years now but it hasn't lined up with my schedule yet. June 14th looks like it will though. Got room for 1 more? lol

Top Bottom