The next trip on the old rail-line Rocky to Nordegg.

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So whens the next ride planned for? we were out at Chambers the day of your last one testing out the new Teryx, now it's ready to go.

I'm Taking a few guy's on about half of it or so on June 27. Starting from Nordegg and coming to Suanders / Alexo maybe as far as Misty Valley. We will then return to Nordegg load up and travel home, just a one day ride. That part of the trail is mostly easy riding with nice views.

kokanee 800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Hadley, talked to you Saturday there on the phone and you mentiuoned this trip cant make it this time. There will be more am sure, maybe a different area?.

P.s never did go into the PRAIRE CREEK area, stuck to the usual have to get riding in there one time always stuck to the south side of 54, any info from S&Mers would be appreciated. Is this area in the Swan Lake vicinity.

pointe_blanke

Reaction score
Hadster,

Are you interested in going the second or third weekend in Sept? I have two others that want to go?

Pointe

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Hadster,

Are you interested in going the second or third weekend in Sept? I have two others that want to go?

Pointe

Hey moved out to his acerage a little while ago,and he doesn't have internet yet ,it might be a while before you get a reply,.i know he wants to go for a ride though

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if any one has the tracks on there gps that the could email thinking of trying parts out on the thanksgiving weekend and it looks like a fun trail to ride

FyreRyder

Reaction score
Just wondering if any one has the tracks on there gps that the could email thinking of trying parts out on the thanksgiving weekend and it looks like a fun trail to ride

Here is my breadcrumb on google earth...

Attachments

• googleearth_railline.jpg
    googleearth_railline.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 96

pointe_blanke

Reaction score
I will be doing Horburg to bypass Saturday. Hoping to start from Horburg between 11-12 Noon. I spent a weekend on the trail a couple weeks ago and found the best part to be from Horburg. Liked it so much I am taking brother-in-law there for the day this coming Saurday.

Pointe

Top Bottom